02

26 years old Hanagaki Takemichi look at his twin's grave.

"Gomen Hana-nee." He cried.

"I-I wasn't there. Even though I-I promised to protect you, but, but I couldn't."

~•••~

14 years old. Today is July 4 and I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Chifuyu became the vice captain of the 1st Division. They did invite me.

-Flashback-

"Chifuyu, do you wanna be the 1st division vice captain?" Baji ask out of nowhere making the poor boy choke.

"M-me?"

"Yeah, you're good at fighting." I wanna laugh.

"You too Hana you could join the gang and be in my division." I smile.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm still not interested in gangs. We might not know I'll join one soon." I told them with a smile.

"Well it was good to be in a safe place." Baji said making Chifuyu agree. I'll admit Chifuyu is following Baji like a lost puppy and I too is following the two of them.

-End of Flashback-

"Hana-nee!" I look back to see Takemichi. My eyes widened.

"Take-nii! What are you doing here?!" Did he run his way here?

He hug me tight.

Shit. I forgot. Today is the day he'll time travel.

"Did something happen? Did someone bullied you? Why are you crying?! Wait— WHY ARE YOU BEATEN UP?!" I'm getting worried.

"I-I promise Hana-nee I'LL PROTECT YOU!" I smile proud at this ball of sunshine.

"No need to shout Take-nii. I'll protect you too promise." I said raising my pinky.

"I promise to protect you Hana-nee." He said hooking his pinky to my pinky still crying.

"Now, stop crying." I said wiping his tears with my handkerchief.

"By the way Take-nii, did you run your way here?" I ask him making him go frozen.

Figures.

"You could've just called me. You know." He laugh nervously.

"I forgot." I sigh.

"Let's go inside and have a dinner. Call mom and tell her you'll be staying the night here." I told him.

"Hai!" He said smilling as he brought out his phone to call mom.

•••

How do I tell this to Take-nii, Baji, and Chifuyu that I got suspended for slapping the Principals daughter even though she's the one bullying me (with her minions) for 2 weeks for being near Chifuyu.

Pathetic.

I'm running to my brother's school. Today is the Kiyomasa fight.

"Akkun, what's happening?" I ask catching my breathe.

"Your brother is gonna die if he's not gonna stop." Bullshit.

"Oi, ENOUGH!" I yell going down to the arena.

"Hana-nee?! DON'T!" So Takemichi already finished his speech. He look so beaten up.

"Who are you to interrupt me?!" I look at Kiyomasa coldly. To do this to my twin. I know Take-nii can handle his self but seeing this in person.