23

The day after the battle of the Holy Night.

"Taiju has retired." Inui started.

"Mikey, Black Dragons is now a subsidiary of Toman." Inui said to Mikey.

"... So are you gonna be the next Captain of the Black Dragons?" Mikey ask Inui.

"No, it won't be me. It'll be Hanagaki Hanabi." That made Mikey turn his head in surprise to Inui.

"!Nabi-chin?!" Mikey said surprise.

"When she stood up to Taiju... she's carrying the first will. Hanabi..." Inui pause for a second while Mikey became serious.

"She always knew the first will... she have this power of command... she's like the first but different... Her brother is like the first." Inui explained.

"No way." Mikey deadpan.

"..." Mikey started to go down the shrine's stairs to face Inui.

"...No way?" Inui ask Mikey confuse.

"Ofcourse we won't let Hanabi retire in Toman. She'll still be the muse." Inui said.

"Hey!" Mikey grab Inui's collar.

"You're not the first one to find the twins!" Inui look at Mikey in disbelief.

"I—" Inui was cut off by Mikey.

"It was me!" Mikey firmly said irk mark was shown to his face.

"Sorry to pop your bubble Mikey but... you may be the one to find Takemichi first but I was the first one to find Hanabi." Inui said that froze Mikey.

"Doesn't matter." Mikey said.

~•♤•~

February 22, 2006

Today is the day... Emma and Izana will die.

I have to save her and Izana no matter what.

Also the day where all the main plot will start... the day they die.

Fuck this.

My phone ring to see a message.

To: Pres
From: Sexytary

Pres, the founding event was move to April.

That's a relief.

To: Sexytary
From: Pres

That's a relief there will be some time to prepare more. I'll be not responding to any calls or messages today I have an important thing to do.

Sending that not a second later I received a reply sayin 'Got it.'.

This is stressing me more. I didn't attend Toman meeting to prepare myself. I also prepared a small letters to everyone incase I die saving Emma or Izana.

I hid to some other graves since I still can't face Izana. My hands were shaking.

Fuck this shit. I regret my life decision. I have the ability to change Izana yet I didn't try my best.

I have the ability to change everything from Kisaki to everyone...

Fuck, this is all my fault.