04

Bullshit everything. Why do I have to go to the hospital where that fucking bully is. The leader and the other is out of the hospital. But the one who I break her hand is still in the hospital.

I grumpily knock at the door. I hate this.

"Come in." I heard her said.

"Is there something you need?" She ask me.

"I was force to come here." I saw her bite her lips.

"Look, Hanagaki I'm sorry for all the things I've done." I stare at her in disbelief.

"Did you know that because of you ruining my phone, I didn't got to see my grandmother and mom in their last breathe! Even though that's my grandmother's request to see me in her last breathe! And I was late on my mom's update!" I almost yell at her.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry." She said with a hint of sarcasm. She never really learns.

"You're not sincere. If you think you can twist my mind with that fucking mouth of yours then better luck next time." I said standing up.

"I hate you." I stop my pace.

"I hate you because you stole everything from me." What?

"Stole? I never did steal anything from you?! YOU were the one who stole everything away from me!" I firmly said pointing my index finger her.

"I am an orphan who got lucky being adopted by a rich family." Is this some MMK or something?!

"So? What's your point?" I ask raising my brow.

"To pity you?" Tch. Seriously?!

"Hear me." I roll my eyes itching to leave this place. But I did sat down the chair.

"Kakucho Hitto. You know him, right?" I nod not wanting to waste my saliva.

"I wanna be his friend. But everytime I approach him he always talk about you or the Izana guy." That's it?

"I hate it, I hate you! That's why?!"

"Pathetic." I said rolling my eyes standing up.

"I'm really sorry about dragging your mom and your grandma." I clench my fist.

"Then if you're really sorry, get down on your knees and beg for my forgiveness." I coldly said. Her eyes widen. I smirk.

"See, you aren't genuine enough... I'm leaving. Pathetic." I mumble the last part shutting the door. I breathe in and out leaning on the door.

"Thank god I survived that." I mutter.

•••

"Hana!" I look at Chifuyu and Baji. I smile. They come to fetch me.

"Hey, where are we planning to go?" I ask them. They smirk.

Don't tell me...

"We're training." I gulp at Baji's response. Literally dragging me all the way to the gym.

I didn't take the hint on why they made me bring a gym clothes. Why am I so slow again?

"I'll be changing to the girl's room." I know I can't turn my back now. I wear my sports bra and sport shorts (A/N: does this already exist in 2005?).

I went out the room as I wear the knee pads with the elbow pads that Baji bought.

"Wear this." Why me Kami?! I wanna cry.

I wore the fingerless gloves.

"Punch this punching bag." I paled. How did he know that I'm that weak?