28

I know this will be a chill chapter but I know you all will hate me to the crossover I'll make here. So... I apologies in advance.

I'll just rant about Chapter 243 in the end of the chapter.

~•••~

Oh my freaking GODS?!

I wanna join them on doing the time capsule part but... MY SCHEDULE IS VERY HECTIC?!

"Sorry, I was late." I said trying to catch my breathe.

"Yeah, in a week the founding pageant will be on." I put my hand on my head.

This day have been more stressful.

~•••~

I don't know why am I in Yokohama. I have nothing to do here... except the view is amazing.

Walking and walking to see a place near the sea. Looking at the top of a huge rock to see a boy sitting there to seem like 11 or 12 years old.

Should I ask what is that boy doing here? Or nah?

I sigh

"Um, hi.... can I sit next to you?" Damn it. The boy look at me. He is wearing a white long sleeve with a black tie and a black trouser.

I just sit next to him.

"You're not from here are you?" I look at boy.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"To find peace." I just nod.

I chuckle.

"The world is cruel isn't it?" I start the conversation.

"Yeah." He answered.

Silence.

"What are you doing here?" He again ask me.

"Like you... to find peace for the meantime." I answered.

"My name is Hanagaki Hanabi." I introduce myself.

"You do know that you should never introduce yourself to someone you just met." I chuckle.

"That's what introduction for. For us to not be strangers." I said with a light chuckle.

"Dazai Osamu." He simply said. This boy... will soon be dangerous—no, maybe he's already dangerous.

"How old are you Dazai-kun?" I ask still watching the sun set.

"10." His words are very limited and he seems so depress.

"I'm 14." This... is awkward.

"Did you lost someone recently?" He ask me. My eyes widen a bit.

Sometimes this is why someone smart is scary.

"Yeah, a dear friend of mine." I smile sadly.

"How can you smile when you lost someone?" I sigh.

"Well, Dazai-kun... sometimes all you have to do is mask everything up." I told him. Nowadays, I admit it's super hard to smile but I force myself to smile until I perfect my mask itself.

"Really? Is that helpful?" I chuckle. I'm being a bad example.

"I'm not encouraging you Dazai-kun. But if you really can't do it anymore and you just want to hide... then—maybe, okay?" Should I really be saying this to a kid?

"Oh, okay." He said with a nod.

"Then, Dazai-kun. Here." Let me make this kid feel that he have someone... shall I?