09

Soooooooo yeah here it is.

Actually dear readers last chapter was a...

Prank...

I've always wanted to do that. So this is the real thing on what really happened.

Enjoy~~~

~×××~

"Are you gonna give up?" I heard the random voice said. It was soft and comforting.

"I'm asking you Abigail." My eyes widen. H-how did she know that?

"Are you gonna give up saving Mikey and your precious friend?" She ask me again. I bit my lower lips.

"Where am I?" Why am I avoiding the question?

"In your mind scape." What?

"Now answer my question Abigail." I took a deep breath.

"I want to save them." I told her. I can't see her face. All I can hear was her voice. I look around to see it dark. I look down to see that I'm in the top of a water?!

"Then wake up." Huh?

"Wake up Abigail. Save them. Save them for me and for you." What?

"Wake up? How?" I ask the mysterious voice. How? When I was here conscious.

"Get the object in your right pocket." I search my right pocket to get a grasp of a dagger.

"Kill yourself." My eyes widen.

"Pardon?" What?

"Kill yourself. That's the only way to wake up. Hurry up. We're running out of time." I nod. I took a deep breath.

"Live Abigail." Is the last thing I heard as soon as I stab myself in the chest.

~×××~

I open my eyes. I feel dizzy. My head hurts.

"Kazutora..." I stand up quick then run as fast as I can.

I need to save him.

Before he could stab his self I grab the knife. I know this will wound my palm. Blood drip to the knife.

"H-Hana."

"ARE YOU DUMB?!" I yelled at him making his eyes widen.

"YOU CAN STILL LIVE! YOU FUCKTARD!!!"

"I—"