Future

×Future×

It was a nice day. A pretty normal day for everyone.

Everyone walking into a crowded train station in the Philippines.

Yet, a female that has a hair just in her shoulders stand right in an abandoned building. She stands there as if
she was expecting for someone.

"You came... Nabi-chin." She didn't turn around. She smiled sweetly.

"How are you Mikey?" The short haired female. ask the male.

"I'm okay?" He answered

"I'm okay?" He answered. She look at the black haired male. His haircut was same as Izana's. His hair color was the same as Baji. His neck tattoo was the same as the twin dragons. She wanna tear up... But stayed strong infront of the male.

Her blue orbs stare at the almost empty black orbs.

'He was not the Mikey I knew.' Is what she thought staring at the male right now.

"Why did you leave Toman?" Finally... he blurted it out. It was the question he wanted to ask her for a long time.

She was dumbfounded. She was lost in words. It seems like her tounge rolled back.

"All I want is for you and Takemicchi to stay with me!" Tears are threatening to fall down her face.

"I-I'm sorry." She apologized. She was lost that time. It happened way too fast. She can't forgive the fact that she ran away instead of helping them.

Baji, Kazutora, Chifuyu. They're dead.

The one that killed her bestest friends is right infront of her. She wanna yell at him she wanna get mad at him she wanna blame him... But, she just can't bear to get mad nor blame him.

She always believe that, "Villains was once broken and frail." Or we could say, "Villains are made not born." That's what's happening to the male infront of her today. Mikey was just one of fate's victim.

Fate tortured and abused him no— them, all of them. They were just game piece for fate's entertainment. Just a chesspiece waiting to be used.

"Let's finish this Nabi-chin." Both pulled out a gun out their pocket. Pointing at each other.

"Yeah, let's finish this."