25

Sorry everyone!!! There's so many activities and projects given by our teacher and I... ALMOST FORGOT I'M WRITING A STORYYYYY!!! WAHHHHH!!!

So.... here's an update.

~•••~

Thinking back about every happy memories I made in this life... it was nostalgic.

"Hanabi." I look to see Hina. I just gave her a small smile.

"Come with me." I nod and follow her behind walking to Mikey and Draken.

"Excuse me. Can I talk to you a little?" Hina said.

Oh, this is the part where she'll tell the two.

"Takemichi... I think he tried to save Emma." I bit my lower lips holding onto Hina's hands tighter.

"HEY! YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING STUFFS LIKE THAT AT TIMES LIKE THIS! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" I wanna yell back at Draken but was stopped by Hina.

"Why is everyone being weird today? First Takemicchi and now even you. What the hell is wrong with today?" Draken grit his teeth.

"Damn... Just leave us alone." Draken said. I start tearing up again. Sorry Hina.

"Take-nii's burden in his shoulder is big you know." They look at me.

"You told Take-nii that he doesn't know how it is for someone he love to be killed?" I sarcastically said.

"Our mom died. And ME AND HINA WILL DIE?! AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING MY BROTHER WON'T KNOW HOW IT IS?!" I saw Hina gulp with Draken looking at me as if I was spouting nonsense.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Draken ask me not believing my story.

"Me and Hana-chan will die 12 years later." Hina...

"To stop that from Happening Takemichi came from the future. This may sound like a bunch of lies... but it's true." I let Hina cry.

"He knows what future will come. He wants to save all of us. The current future today is a dead end." Their eyes widen at Hina's statement.

"Remember the time when you got stab Draken?" Draken nod at me still his eyes widen.

"You will die in that future and he wants to save you. The Valhalla fight. I helped him save Baji since Baji was suppose to die there and Mikey will kill Kazutora." They look at me even Mikey.

"I-I will never do that." Mikey stutter.

"You can and you will Mikey." I told him. You even killed me in the future.

"I wanna do something for Take-nii. That's why I helped him the best I can. I joined Toman not because I want to but because I wanna help my other half." This is hell. Why am I sharing this to them?!

Oh, yeah. I promised myself not to join gangs and wait for Tenjiku arc to happen but still got involve.

"Gomen, I tried saving Emma but I didn't know that there is another shot waiting for me." I wipe my tears.

Hina hugged me.

"Ken-chin," Mikey called for Draken.

"let's go." Draken took a deep breathe first.

"Yeah." Draken answered with a smile. I felt gentle head pats. I look up to see Draken.

"Arigatou, Nabi." I nod.

"Yeah, Nabi-chin that helped a lot." I smile at Mikey and Draken.

"I'm coming with you Draken-kun, Mikey-kun." Hina said determined.