26

"Abigail live your life sweetie."

Opening my eyes it was blurry first. 

My eyes widen shotting up remembering every event.

"Don't move you'll reopen your wounds." I look at who spoke to see Hatori.

"Here, drink this." Accepting the cup then drinking the water.

"Kakucho, Izana?" I ask him worried.

"Don't worry they're safe. Kurokawa Izana woke up yesterday and Kakucho Hitto woke up three days ago." I sigh in relief.

"Akihiko?" I ask. He should be awake now, right?

"It's been a week and he still haven't woken up yet." I bit my lower lips. A week have passed. Hah?

"You don't have to worry much. He'll wake up soon." I smile at Hatori.

"You should be careful more you scared everyone. You've gone 50/50 because the bullet almost reach your heart." Am I being lectured?

"Be careful next time. You're still too young to die." I nod with him exiting the room. I'll just be thankful it's not an hour lecture.

The door creak open with Take-nii and Chifuyu. They look at me surprise and I just wave at them. They drop the plastic bag their holding.

"H-Hana-nee!" Take-nii yelled glomping onto me for a hug.

"U-um, Take-nii my wound." Take-nii gasp breaking the hug.

"Gomen, Hana-nee." I just chuckle. I look at the door to see Baji and Chifuyu who's on daze.

"Are you two just gonna stand there?" I ask them. I heard them sigh.

"Glad you're awake Hana." Kei said with a huge wide relieve grin and I smile back.

"Yeah, glad I'm awake."

"You know Hana-san there are many events happened when you're in a coma. The class officers are visiting you same goes for the guy named Kozume Kenma." I nod as Chifuyu tell all those crazy things happened.

"And Kisaki is dead. Ya know it was crazy how partner beat the shit out Kisaki." Chifuyu happily said making me sweatdrop. Wait- beat the shit out Kisaki? Huh?

I was about to ask when Take-nii cut me off.

"Hana-nee, I know you wanna see Izana-kun and Kaku-chan so here's a wheelchair." I nod with Baji carrying me to then putting me down gently the wheelchair.

"Lezgo!" I happily said with Take-nii pushing the wheelchair to a hospital room that's three rooms besides my room.

Baji was the one to open the room. I saw Mikey and Izana with Kakucho talking to each other laughing.

"Hi guys." They look at me. They stopped.

"N-Nabi-chin!" Mikey happily exclaimed hugging me.

M-my wound.

"Anno? Mikey-kun, Hana-nee's wound." Take-nii reminded Mikey.

"Oh, sorry Nabi-chin I got too excited." I just smile at him.

"No problem. How are you Izana, Kakucho?" I ask the two.

"We're good..." This... is awkward.

"We'll leave first. Let's talk later Nabi-chin." Mikey said dragging everyone out the room except for me, Izana, and Kakucho. I know Mikey will ask me later about Shinichiro. 

(Play 'I choose you' by, 'Alessia Cara.)

I sigh...

IT WAS TOO QUIET!!!