03

"Oh, Hanabi-chan you're with Izana." The girl nod at him.

"Shinichiro who're they?" The orchid eyed boy said pointing at the young boy around their age with a blonde hair with a burn mark in his left eye part. The other man was about Shinichiro's age he have this droopy eyes and a lollipop stick in his mouth.

"So now you're up to babysitting Shinichiro?" The man with a droopy eyes said.

"Ah, yeah. By the way Hanabi-chan, Izana this is Imaushi Wakasa and the boy behind him is Inui Sheishu." Hanabi sigh not expecting to meet them this early. She was 7 for Christ sake.

"It was nice meeting you I'm Hanagaki Hanabi." She introduce herself knowing that it was rude to not answer.

"It was nice meeting you also." The blonde boy said.

"Yeah." Imaushi Wakasa said looking at the girl.

"She acts like an adult for a kid." Imaushi Wakasa mutter.

"I notice that too." Shinichiro said lighting up his cigarette.

"Can you stop smoking for a while. I'll be the one having cancer before you and Takeomi." Wakasa said distancing his self away from Shinichiro.

~•••~

"Why didn't you tell me and Chifuyu that Finals are coming?!" Baji shouted at me. I'm still suspended but I still need to take the Finals so they let me slip.

"Because I want us to fail." I flatly said. This is pissing me off.

"What—" I cut off Chifuyu.

"OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW!!!" I yell back making the two flinch.

"We're reviewing at my apartment." I told them as they follow me to my apartments room. I prepare all the books and notebooks we need.

"Baji-san, Hana-san. Look?" He pointed at my window.

"Hanabi." Baji said. Why does my name means Fireworks again?

"Let's go to the rooftop. The view is best there." I smile at them. I drag them all the way to the rooftop.

"Kirei." It was so pretty.

"Yeah, it was." I remember this part. Me, Izana, and Kakucho use to go up in a tree to watch fireworks.

•••

Walking around wanting some time alone. I wonder what is my role here? Support character? Or someone who wasn't suppose to exist?

9:33 PM. Shit it's this late already.

I turn my heels to hear voices in an old garage. Since I am curious I look inside to see someone being tied up with a girl b-being raped.

W-what to do?!

Bullshit?!

I run and then kick the one in a underwear.

"Tsk, who are you?" They look at me as if I'm a food to be devour of.

"Oh, look another meal." Fuck them all! Untying the tied man whom I think the girl's boyfriend?

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but my friend." So it was his friend. I pity the male who's in tears.