16

Sorry for not updating there are many things happening in school.

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR!! OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN!!" Draken announce.

This is it. The most awaited day.

"Toman and Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally have pesce agreement, but failed." I just watch tehm beside Kazutora. Mikey, did forgive Kazutora. But I could still feel a little tension.

"Shits about to go. I can feel it." I heard Tora said.

"Same." I agreed.

"The second person Inui!! To the front!!" Not paying attention really is bad. I should stop it.

"See, I'm right. Shits about to go." I chuckle at Kazutora's statement.

"The 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Out former leader Taiju Shiba, has retired." I sigh. Are they still gonna follow Take-nii? Knowing how I stole his lines and interfere too much.

I wanna save Emma. The question is, Can I really save her?

"We have succeeded the gand as the 11th generation leader." Koko continued.

"And after discussing this with Mikey. We decided to join Toman." That shock eveyone. I stay calm since I already know this is gonna happen anyways.

"I assign the Black Dragons to the First Division. In other words to Hanagaki Takemichi's command." Mikey announce.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Ofcourse he will be shock.

"Got it? Takemicchi." Welp, atleast it's still going like the original story is. Except for the previous deaths.

"The Black Dragons are under my command? Why? Whose decision is this?!"

"If we are going to be part of Toman. We's rather be with the twins. Is what they want." Well, I still got involve tho.

"I'm 100% sure there's another reason to this." I heard Chifuyu said.

"Yup, this shit is hard to handle." I heard Kazutora said.

"This is your brother's chance." I look at Kei.

"Didn't he said he wanted to be Toman's top?" I chuckle.

"You're right." I suddenly feel proud to my twin's achievements.

"Glad to be here. Captain." Koko said to Take-nii.

"...I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us. We'll help you." Inui look at me then nod. I nod back.

"You know him Hana?" Kei ask me.

"Yeah, a childhood friend." I simply said.

"Damn, you have many connections." I heard him mutter making me giggle a little and shake my head.

"QUIET EVERYONE!!!" HAHAHAHA HERE IS IT!!! THE MOST SATISFYING PARTTTTT!!!

"Lastly, I want to talk about something..." I bit my lips gently while grinning like a mad man.

"Tetta Kisaki."

"Yes!!"

"You're fired." YASSSSSSS!!! I wanna jump in joy and shout but looking at how serious the atmosphere is... I kept quiet and bit my inner cheeks to refrain me from screaming in joy.

I wanna yell, "DESURV!" But, yeah... no.

All of them are whispering about how the hell did Kisaki got fired.