31 (I'm Back)

Jolting up then scanning her body to see if there are any injuries to see none.

"Huh? A dream?" Hanabi asked herself. Breathing in and out to catch her breath before getting up; going to the bathroom.

Washing her face with cold water.

"Abigail."

Looking around surprised on who said her name to see none.

"Mirror."

Abigail nervously looked at the mirror.

Eyes widening; mouth gaping not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah, it's me... the real Hanabi." Abigail gulped looking at the woman who seems to be in her 20's.

"What?" She asked confusedly.

"I'll explain real quick." Abigail wanted to ask many questions but words seems to not bother to come out.

"This is your last chance Abigail." That made Abigail wonder.

"Last chance? For what?" She asked.

"To this timeline. Your body might not make it."

"Body?"

"Yes, so be careful." That made Abigail angry.

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU DO IT?!" Abigail yelled mad.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I DIDN'T TRIED AT ALL?!" Hanabi yelled back.

"What?"

"I killed myself multiple times and let myself be killed for the better future! Listen to what I will say and don't. utter. a word." Abigail can't help but nod and wonder what does Hanabi meant by that.

"If I were to be honest... this is my 101st regression." Abigail's eyes widened.

"Just before Take-nii time traveled... I was given a curse. A curse to see the one's I love and care about die hundred of times. At first I was glad to see my dead mother and twin brother but later on, on my second regression that's where I realized as long as I die I will go back from the time where I first met Shinichiro-when I was 12, the day before he died." Abigail attentively listened to Hanabi's words while pursing her lips for her to not voice her opinions out.

"0th, 1st, and 2nd regression he died and there I first met Sano Manjiro. He became my playmate, became acquainted with his friends, and was introduced to his gang. At first I was really having a second thoughts whether I'll let myself be close to my future family killer or not. I died that time when I was just 14 because of Kisaki." Abigail's eyes twitched at the mention of 'Kisaki'.

'That darn shit really knows how to ruin a life.' Abigail irked.

"On my third regression, I tried stopping Shinichiro's death but was too late, like you." That made Abigail bitter. The memories of Shinichiro's death came flashing right before her eyes.

"I committed suicide wanting to change the future once more. That came my fourth regression. My fourth regression was almost perfect. Shinichiro was alive, Draken was alive, Baji was saved, Kazutora too, Izana got adopted to the Sano family, Emma even though she almost died I saved her. But death was just meant for them... Kisaki came to the picture and made Mikey kill all his friends including his brothers, sister, and me." Abigail always thought Kisaki is shit but he was worse than shit.

"Yes, I died, that repeated many times, in my 90th regression there's many times I would be able to see the messy future. In my 100th regression-I got tired and made deal with the God, to you, a dying soul shall replace me. You are trustworthy for their future; you and Take-nii did make a great impact and I'm glad for that." Abigail bit her lips 'til it bled.