11

-Few days back before Toman meeting-

Me and my brother were called to go to Takashi-kun's school for our Toman uniform since mine got oddly ruin in the last fight.

"Hey, Hanagaki twins." I--- had this coming.

"Konnichiwa, Peh-yan-kun." I smile at him but decided to ignore me.

That hurts.

As we got in Peh-yan was the one who knock at the clubroom to be met by a fuming female.

Do I even understand what the girl is saying? She's talking way too fast.

"A-anno, w-we're just asking where is Takashi Mitsuya is?" I quietly ask making the female's head turn to me making me flinch. Freak... I messed up.

"Oh, what are you gonna do to this angelic girl?!" Why is she aggressive?

"Anno, I'm part of them." I said laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, is that so." I nod.

"Didn't thought of that. You seem to be innocent and you kinda look like the blonde there." I smile at her.

"He's my twin afterall." I smile at her. My face is gonna be stretch smilling like this.

"What's going on here?" Thank God Takashi is here.

"President, it's him again." That's harsh.

"Chill out Yasuda-san I asked Peh-yan to do something for me." Takashi assure the fuming female. Does she despise Peh-yan that much?

But me--- I got drag by girls in this club.

"W-wha—" What do they want?

"You're so pretty."

"You have the body."

"You can be our model for the day."

"This clothes we made will suit you." I-I'm getting dizzy.

"Guys stop it." They didn't listen to Takashi and keep going dragging me to the girls changing room.

"Here I'll adjust the size."

"I'll pick the accessories."

"The shoes."

W-what?

Wh-why are they dressing me up? I'm confuse.

"There you're ready." The girl with glasses.

I look to the human size mirror to see me wearing a white and blue below the knee dress with gold design. with a rosegold 3 or 4 inch heels with my hair in a round braid bun. I can say that my necklace and bracelet blend with the dress.

 I can say that my necklace and bracelet blend with the dress

Huh? How did they do it that fast? Do they have a magic?

"Get the camera! Fast!" Why are they yelling?