Mother's Day Special

I know I haven't updated in like... MONTHS! But I'm stillaive and well and was just struck by an Author's or Writers block.

It was not a nice thing. While I was at it this story was planned really well, I just don't know how to deliver it.

While I was at it I took the chance to re-read everything in this book and... I just wanna say—Goddamn.

Why? I just realized that this is all pire shuts and needed to be revise. My og plan is to revise it AFTER the book is finished but I guess I'll revise it little by little.

And I'll be updating like how I updated when I started this book. That's all enjoy the special chapter.

This will be a very short chapter.

~•••~

Age: 13

"Take-nii, is the cake ready?"

"Yeah."

"How about the gift?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Lemme turn the lights off."

Moments later the door creak open and the twins knew who it is.

"My babies I'm home!"

'Mom?!' Both thought at the same time not wanting to be treated like a baby.

"Why is it so dark and quiet? Perhaps they're not here." They wanted to laugh but stiffle it not wanting to get find out.

Hearing a click.

"SURPRISE!" The twins yelled making their mother jump.

"Oh my god! You two!" The twins can't help but giggle at their mother's reaction.

"Mom come on. Where's the surprise if we spoil you?" Takemichi said with a light chuckle which Hanabi agreed.

Their mother sigh.

"This is why I love you both." Their mother hug the twins.

"I love you both very much. I was really glad the day you two were given to me."

"Us too mom. We're glad that you are our mother." Hanabi said hugging their mom back.

"Happy mother's day mom and me and Hanabi love you too so much more than the whole world."

"Wait! Let's take a picture!" Their mother cheerfully exclaimed.

-Present-

Hanabi look at the Hanagaki grave bitterly.

She heard a sigh with a hand resting in her shoulders.

"Take-nii."

"Don't worry Hana-nee, I'm still here with Megumi. With—our sousins Toshi, Akihiko with our best friends Chifuyu, Baji-kun, Kazutora, Draken-kun, Mitsuya-kun, Hakkai-kun, and the others." Hanabi can't help but hug her brother.

"You're right Take-nii." She said hugging her brother with Takemichi hugging her back.

"I love you Hana-nee."

"I love you too Take-nii." Hanabi replied back.

She look at Takemichi... past Takemichi the Takemichi in the future have gone back to the future years ago after he proposed to Hina.

"Let's go and hang out with the other Hana-nee!"

"Sure! That'll be fun!"