Special

Special- Memories

"It's been a while since we all have our last sleepover." Baji said ploping on the mattress laid on Hanabi's apartment living room.

"Yeah~." Chifuyu agree while reading a manga in the couch.

"It's here!" Akihiko exclaimed excited.

"What's here?" Hanabi ask the excited male.

"Your order." Hanabi nod at Akihiko going to her door to pay for the delivery. Putting the box in the middle of the living room. The four circle it.

"I'm gonna open it!" Akihiko said excited.

Looking at the already open box it made Akihiko upset. Hanabi bit her lips looking at Akihiko woth Chifuyu comforting him. He looks like a teary upset puppy.

Hanabi gave Baji a death glare. But Baji gave her a peace sign.

"Let's just see the contents of the box." Akihiko's mood lighten excited again. Cjifuyy and Baji look at the contents of the box.

"What the fuck!" Chifuyu whisper yell. Akihiko fist bomb with Hanabi.

"This is gonna be the best night!" Hanabi grin widely while Akihiko get a stock pot.

Preparing everything Akihiko put the ice first. Baji and Chifuyu just watch.

Then Hanabi put the sliced apples with Akihiko putting rainbow gummy stripes then Hanabi put on the lollipops.

Akihiko made Baji and Chifuyu hold two bottles while Hanabi is holding the 1.5 liters sprite and Akihiko holding a blue gatorade.

"Let's pour it all together." Hanabi said. Chifuyu and Baji just go with the flow.

"1, 2, 3 go." The four pour the liquid in the pot together. There Chifuyu and Baji realize what they're holding.

G.S.M blue flavor beer.

They almost drop the bottle.

"Are you sure you two aren't high?!" Baji exclaimed looking at the two in disbelief.

"Perhaps you two are in the rebellious state?!" Akihiko and Hanabi chuckle at the comments. She smell it.

"It smells nice." She said smilling... missing the beach days in her past life just before she was hospitalized. Her first drink was when she was 16 afterall. It was a beach outing with some close friends when they did this mix drinks.

"Where did you even learn this Hana-san?" She froze at Akihiko's question.

'Fuck. Didn't think of that.' She curse herself.

"Oh, I saw it in the internet." She said in a monotone way putting on some cut lemons which she forgot to add before pouring the liquids.

"It's December 26 we didn't get the chance to enjoy Christmas." She told the three. Remembering all the troubling events.

"Fair enough." The three boys said in unison. Getting a wine glass with Hanabi wanting this to be fancy.