Special

How they all actually met...

It was a nice day with the 7 years old Kakucho and Hanabi with the 11 years old Izana.

"I heard that Shinichiro is on his Bike shop." Izana said excited. Well who wouldn't.

'Why are they dragging me anyway?' Hanabi sigh mentally. Use to get drag by the two all the time.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!" Izana shout.

"Izana, Kakucho, Hanabi. What are you three doing here?" Hanabi look away.

"To pay you a visit." Izana said cheerfully.

"Come on in then." As they all go in. The room was in a mess. Well he's repairing a bike afterall.

"Shinichiro we'll be going there!" Izana point at one door.

"Wait—" He was about to stop them but sigh as Kakucho and Izana already enter the room.

"They're handy. But is okay." She said handing Shinichiro a blue ramune.

"For me?" He ask her.

'Obviously.' She mentally faced palm.

"Yeah." Shinichiro accept it then open it to drink.

"Shin-chan we're here." Hanabi knows that familiar voice. She just kept quiet in a corner eating her chips.

"Ah, mina. I'll just go get something to drink." Shinichiro said going to the kitchen part of his shop.

'What's with people leaving me? Are they sure they're my friends?' She thought.

"Who're you?" She look up to see a tall man with a black hair that reach his shoulder.

'They're terrifying. What to say?' She panic. She really isn't that fond of meeting new people. She did have Izana, Kakucho, her twin, Shinichiro, and the Haitani brothers but— not this kind of meeting.

"Hey, kid. Who're you?" She just look at them yelling for help mentally. She look at the boy with a droopy eyes but the boy look away. Veins pop out her head.

'Wow, amazing. ATLEAST HELP ME!'

"Maybe another Sano." The tall one said.

"Hm, she did have black hair but... blue eyes?" She sigh.

"Oh, guys. I'm back." Hanabi sigh in relief. And Shinichiro have the grasp on the situation.

"This is Hanagaki Hanabi." Shinichiro introduce her. She just nod at them.

"Is she mute? Or she just don't wanna talk?" The long haired one said.

"I-I can talk." That came out more like a whisper.

"Oh."

"I'm Akashi Takeomi. How old are you?" She sigh.

"Seven." She answered wanting to hide on Shinichiro's back.

"Just the same age as your sister Takeomi." Shinichiro said.

"I'm Keizo." The one said. She just nod.

"Here." Wakasa said handing her a lollipop. She accepted it but still slightly mad that he didn't help her.

"Oi, Wakasa she's seven and giving her candies it might give her cavities." Takeomi said. Well he does have younger siblings afterall.

"Atleast I didn't give my sister a cigarette." A faint blush can be seen to Takeomi's cheeks.

"That was one time."

"Yeah, sure."

"By the way introduce yourself Wakasa." Takeomi said.

"I already know her." He simply said drinking Hanabi's favorite strawberry ramune.

"Eh, since when?" Takeomi ask.

"Two months ago."

"Oi, that's mine." Hanabi growl at Wakasa.

"Hm, didn't know that." An irk mark appear her head.

'This—'

"Shinichiro!" They look back to see Izana and Kakucho.

"Who're they?" Izana ask.

There's how Black Dragons 1st Gen. became friends with the three.