Late Halloween to lighten the mood up

Preparing for the halloween the quadro (AkiBajiFuyuNabi) decided to wear maid and butler outfit.

As the two are finish readying all they have to do is wait for Baji and Akihiko to arrive.

The two heard her door creak they go out the room. They're face were blank.

"What the actual fuck you two?!" Hanabi fume mad at the two.

"Pfft."

"B-Baji-san." Chifuyu look like he was about to cry. The two came in in a onesie. Baji wearing a lion onesie while Akihiko is wearing a dinosaur onesie.

"I fucking hate you two." Hanabi said stomping her feet away dragging Chifuyu then locking theirselves in her room.

"Ey, Hana, Chifuyu you two look cute so oyu don't have to worry." Baji snorted.

"DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?!?!" Hanabi yelled.

"H-Hana-san gomen." Hanabi groan in annoyance.

"I need to drag someone with us." Hanabi mutter.

"Who?" Chifuyu ask. She smirk. Getting her phone then calling a certain someone.

"Hello?"

"Ey, come to my apartment ASAP."

"Huh?" There she hang up.

Someone enter through her window thwy look at the blonde black haired boy.

"To-ra-kun." Kazutora knew that her smiling at him like that is a bad omen.

"H-huh?" Too late for him to run away since Chifuyu and Hanabi already drag him to her comfort room.

"Chifuyu you know what to do." Chifuyu nod determined.

"I'll be in my bed." She said with an evil smile.
.
.
As she heard the comfort room door open she look at Kazutora with a satisifed smile. Making him wear maid outfit same as them.

"Suffer with us." Is all she said.

Kazutora stare at them in disbelief.

"Nabi-chin are you ready?" They heard Mikey's cheerful voice.

"Baji, Akihiko. Why're you laughing?" He ask the duo but wrong move looking at Mikey who's wearing a little red riding hood costume made them laugh harder.

"Don't mind this weirdos." Mikey look at her room with Kazutora and Chifuyu going out with her.

"Kazutora?" Baji ask finally done laughing.

"When did you get in there?" Scanning Kazutora from head to toe he held his laughter.

"Y-you look good." He said bursting into laughter.

"Tsk." Is all Kazutora can say annoyed.

"Let's go Nabi-chin." Mikey said hooking his arm into hers and then dragging her away. Since she's holding onto Chifuyu and Chifuyu is holding onto Kazutora with Kazutora holding onto Baji and Baji just grabbing onto Akihiko they all got drag together.

"Hana." They look at Hinata who's wearing a witch costume and Emma wearing a devil costume.

"Isn't this unfair." Emma whined making them confuse.

"No matter what Hanabi wear she always look good on them." That being said made Hanabi blush 50 shades not use to compliments.

"Yo." They look at who called them to see Mitsuya wearing a Mad Doctor costume with Takemichi wearing a vampire costume with Draken wearing a Frankenstein costume.

"Pfft. Kazutora, Chifuyu, Mikey. What are you wearing?" Mitsuya ask.

Halloween ended fun anyways.

~°•••°~

Boring special I know that.