29

I just realized something... Kenma, Hanabi, and Takemichi is just in the same fucking age. Well Hanabi and Takemichi is 2 months older than Kenma but scratch that.

So, I have some change of plans.

Here's a light chapter (dunno if this is a light chapter though).

Don't worry I'm still alive. Just got into writer's block.

~•••~

For some reasons I... was drag here hiding in a bush by Naoto and Chifuyu while just peacefully walking after a long tiresome week.

In the next three days will be the pageant.

"SO PLEASE MARRY ME!" Huh?

I look at the scene.

Ohhhhh!

This is the part where Take-nii proposed to Hina. Hehehe, almost forgot about that.

My phone rang. Looking at the text to only see them texting me to come to the school.

"I have to go Chifuyu." I told him.

"Eh, Hana-san?"

"They just called me at the school." I said not waiting a second standing up to go to the school.

~Future~

Hanagaki Takemichi just came back from the future. Takemichi cried looking at the scene. It was a happy one. A happy future.

It was a beautiful sight. Pah-chin getting married to his childhood friend, Draken and Inui owning a bike shop, Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Baji owning a pet shop, Hinata being a teacher, Mitsuya being a designer, Smiley and Angry owned a ramen shop. Everyone was happy.

"By the way... where's Mikey-kun, Hana-nee, Akihiko, and Izana?" Takemichi asked them. Draken and Chifuyu look at Takemichi then smile.

"Mikey is managing a restaurant overseas. Izana and Kakucho is with him since Izana wanted to stick to his only family. Clingy bastard." Draken said with a gentle smile.

"His restaurant is a huge success! He really wanted to come over today, but he's so busy and his work." Chifuyu too smiled at Takemichi.

"I see... how about Hana-nee?" Takemichi asked hoping that this is the future he wanted. A nice future with his sister where they would chill around, play like idiots, visit places with Hinata, let her tell him what happened in the last few years, he would also want to see Hanabi work.

"Hana-san is in overseas. She is working as a teacher and a doctor at the same time." Chifuyu answered with a proud smile.

"Oi, Takemicchi!" Takemichi look back to see Baji smiling cheerfully with Kazutora in his side.

"Mikey really wanted to see you. Same goes for Hana but they can't since both of them are super busy." Kazutora said with a sigh.

"That's... cool! I wanna see Hana-nee super soon and I want her to tell me stories!" Takemichi cheerfully said.

"Sure!" After that conversation it was time for Hinata and him to go home.

~•••~

Takemichi and Hinata were in the ramen shop of Smile and Angry. Takemichi's mind were flying to who knows where after seeing the man with the same white hair as Izana and the same haircut too. There's also a tattoo in his nape.