Special (Happy 1k😎)

Truth or Dare

Age: 12

She groan in annoyance as soon as the bottle tip pointed her.

"Ne, Abi truth or dare?" 'Curse this goddamn game.' She thought itching to leave the room.

"Dare." She said bravely.

'No way in hell I'll say truth. There's no scape anyway.' She thought sighing mentally.

"I dare you to have a tattoo." She look at the orchid eyed brat blankly.

"You're not serious?" She ask making sure if she heard the wrong thing or not. She knew that Draken have a tattoo with Mitsuya on 6th grade or something.

"Nope, I'm serious." She took a deep breathe.

"Izana—"

"Fine." She cut Kakucho off.

"You sure Abi-chan?" Kakucho ask worried.

"I don't back out to something like this." She confidently said.

'If Draken, Kazutora, and Mitsuya are brave enough to have tattoo then I can too, right? You can do this self.'

She ate that words as soon as they arrive to the tattoo shop.

"At a second thought I wanna back out." She said with a nervous laugh.

"No, no backing out." Izana said with a smile. Hanabi thinking of ways to scape.

"Okay, here's the deal." The two look at Hanabi.

"If I'm having the tattoo I'm dragging you two here." She said seriously.

"But—"

"No buts." She said cutting Izana off dragging them in.

"Another bunch of kids?" Hanabi look at the tattoo artist familiar.

'He's the one who done Draken's tattoo.' Taking a deep breathe.

"I'll have mine in the nape." She said confidently then looking at her two best friend.

"Right forearm." Izana said confident because of Hanabi's confidence.

"L-left f-forearm." Kakucho quietly said nervous and scared at the same time making Hanabi pat his head gently.

"Who's on first?" The tattoo artist ask.

"Well, since I was the one who was dared to do this then I'll be going first." She said taking a last deep breathe before sitting at the round chair.
.
"A-ah, OUCH!" She yelled as the needle pierce her skin making her two best friend more nervous.
.
Izana was the normal one. The two wondered if he even have any emotion. They saw how he was in pain but didn't tear up nor scream.
.
"S-STOP!" Izana and Hanabi wanted to laugh. Kakucho screaming like an laboring preggy woman.

'Don't laugh...don't laugh...' Is what they always remind theirselves.
.
.
.
After their tattoo was done the design was the Tenjiku's crest with a crown in the top.

"My nape stings." She said.

"My forearm too." The two said.

"Don't stress or scratch it for atleast a week so it won't get infected." The tattoo artist advise them.

"Hai~"

"We'll be going now." The three said after they pay the artist. Well, since they're kids they have their discount.

~•••~

Present when Kazutora brought Takemichi to the Valhalla's hideout.

"Kazutora you shouldn't hit the girl." Hanma advice the boy.

"Why though? She's a Toman member?" Hanma smirked.

"It wasn't just Toman who you will anger if she gets hurt you know." Hanma said. Though he'll never admit it je was scared that this girl have the power that she doesn't even know.

"Queen." He mutter.

"Queen?" Kazutora ask.

"It was nothing."

~°•••°~

ARIGATOU MINA-SANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

I really appreciate the reads and votes. Lav ya all.