Epilogue

Epilogue

Bella's POV:-

(Two Years Later)

"Stop calling me, Caleb" I yelled on top of my voice from the kitchen, making Maria, the cook, jump in surprise, "I'm not talking to you anymore."

"Actually, you are talking to me.." I could hear his faint voice from the other side of the hallway. Damn! He was right.. But I could care less about what he was thinking right now.

"Well, then stop calling out my name every five seconds!" I yelled again.

This time he didn't respond back and I was glad that he didn't. The party was about to start in three hours and we still had lots left to do before everyone arrives.

"Bella, how's it going? Did he agree yet?" Grandma walked inside the kitchen and asked me with an anxious look. Poor grandma! She wanted this as much as I did..

I nodded my head, letting her know that the situation was still the same, "No change"

"Don't worry, darling, he's going to listen to you.." Grandma carried a glass of water outside while saying something more which I couldn't hear.

Last night we came to Caleb's parent's house. We stayed here last night like we do twice every month. It's became a ritual since grandma had decided to stay back with her family and since all the issues were more or less resolved between all of us. But today we had a special occasion and it was supposed to be going well, but it's not..

I watched as Maria poured the tea in the tea-cups and started to place them on the tray. I walked over to her side.

"Leave it. I'll do the rest, Maria" I smiled at the middle-aged woman, "Go and take some rest now. It is supposed to be a busy evening tonight"

She smiled and nodded before walking out of the kitchen. I was preparing the tray when I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"I need you in my room, right now.." Caleb's voice glared and I knew his patience was wearing off. It should! I was tired of this too..

"I am busy" I said without turning back.

"Maria can do this, where is she?" Caleb asked again as I placed the last cup over the tray.

"I let her go for now. We don't need her for 24/7" The small talks were not going to grant me my wish, but neither would it grant Caleb his wish..

"Bella, turn around and look at me.." His voice commanded, but I didn't listen.

When I didn't, he placed a hand over my arm and turned me gently. I looked up to him to see how in just a day his handsome face bored all the worries of the world. I bet he didn't sleep well last night. I had forced him to sleep on the couch, and for someone like Caleb who is too fascinated over cuddling while sleeping, I am sure he missed me last night. I sure as hell did..!