Chapter 9

Ready for your Christmas surprise... ??
Don't blame me later for this shocking chapy.. :P
Here it goes then..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 9 

"Okay" Caleb said while walking out of London Heathrow Airport, "How long are you going to keep that scowl on your face? Come on, we are in London"

"Why?" Bella snapped walking beside him. Her arms were crossed near her chest and she let Caleb drag the luggage.

"It doesn't look good on your beautiful face" Caleb said smiling.

"Then it's staying permanantly" Bella scowled even more.

"Come on, Bella. It's just for two days" Caleb said while walking to the parking lot.

"Two days are not the factor here, Caleb. You should have told me that we will be going to London. I had a big day tomorrow with a new client which finally I was given the charge to handle on my own. I had prepared so much and you just flew me here without saying a word. Not to mention the eight long hours it took to reach this place" Bella grunted.

"Okay, I agree" Caleb said stopping in his tracks, "I should have told you. It won't happen again, I promise."

"It better not" Bella glared at Caleb before walking beside him again, "And it's not like we are a real couple going on our honeymoon. You have business meetings to attend to tomorrow, what will I do till then? Why bring me here in the first place?"

"You have never been here, so I thought I would show you around after my work got over." Caleb shrugged looking at her side.

"No, I don't want to see London. I have no interest, whatsoever. Just take me home. Not that I can call your place home, but it'll do for now. Atleast I can go back to my apartment whenever I can" Bella smiled at the last sentence as Caleb looked at her.

"Alright" Caleb said nodding his head. It's true, he didn't have a home, never had one after the accident. How will he make Bella stay with him, if she wasn't ever happy? "Just two days, Bella. Then we will go back. So, now maybe, you can get rid of that scowl..?" Caleb smiled trying to hold her hand.

Instantly Bella freed her hand from his hold, "What are you doing? There's no one here, there's no need to do this."

Caleb looked surprised and then hurt, he said softly, "I thought you were okay with this"

"Huh?" Bella looked at him, confused.

"Nothing. Let's go, it's already dinner time" Caleb said walking up to the car where a man in dark suite stood waiting for them. As soon as the man saw Caleb approaching, he opened the back seat for them to enter and walked ahead in the driver's seat.

While driving to their Hotel, they both were silent. No one spoke a word to each other and Bella didn't even try to look at Caleb's scowled face. They had dinner in their Hotel room silently like they didn't exist to each other. 

After finishing her dinner, Bella decided to freshen up before heading off to bed. She was really very tired and the massive headache which threatened to appear due to the nearly sleepless night topped with the jetlag didn't help at all.

As soon as she came out to her bedroom, she saw Caleb already laying there, "What are you doing?"

"Huh?" Caleb spoke groggily, "Trying to catch some sleep"

"Yeah" Bella cocked her eyebrow, "But why here?"

"Where else then?" Caleb put his weight on his one elbow to get up a bit leaning to Bella's side.