Chapter 5

Girl don't you know it's all I can do
To keep my hands off of you
Anytime you're around
When the stars come out at night
I dream of holdin' you tight....
-Kenny Chesney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Around eight to ten people stood infront of the door, clicking away pictures to their heart's content. Caleb stepped away in shock as the photographers kept on taking their indiscreet photos. Caleb and Bella exchanged glances with each other as none of them knew what was happening.

They could hear the photographer's gasps in shocks, which turned into cunning smiles, as all of them looked at the drenched figures in front of them.

Both of them were still shocked by the photographer's sudden presence when they realized, those people were from reputed media. Suddenly someone popped up a question, "Mr. Ryder, who is the woman with you?"

Caleb looked at Bella, who was standing by his side. She stared at them wide eyed, still in shock. Caleb looked at her carefully, she was wearing that white shirt, which was inappropriately showing off her inner body. He quickly grabbed his coat and ran towards her to wrap it around her.

Bella stood there, slightly stepping back, as two strong hands wrapped a coat over her body. Caleb stood infront of her, his eyes confusingly looking into hers, and their proximity too close. Before they could get lost into each other another, someone asked, "Mr. Ryder who is she?"

And the questions kept on coming one after another, "Is she your girlfriend?"

"What are you both doing here together?"

"What is her name? Miss who are you? How do you know Mr. Ryder?"

"Mr. Ryder, is she your client? Or a Business delegate? If yes, then what is she doing in your room at this hour?"

The questions came flooding in and so were the pictures as they stood side by side of eachother, while Caleb's patience wearing off. Then suddenly Luke came running up from the hallway. He pushed aside the photographers and entered the room when he realised that something was wrong. He shut the door instantly from inside as soon as he saw what was happening.

"Boss..." He said panting.

Caleb looked at him, "Luke..."

"Boss, what are you doing? And what is all this?"

"I don't know" Caleb said shaking his head, "They just..."

"Let me call the guards and...."

"Yeah do that.." Caleb said thinking hard about the incident. Luke went towards the telephone and called for security. After keeping the reciever down he turned around to see Caleb standing infront of the window, raging with anger. Bella was still clutching the coat around her and stood still in daze. Luke knew Bella, since it was his duty to know who he was keeping an eye on.

After a few minutes Bella asked staring at them both, "Umm... What just happened?"

Caleb looked at her, "Didn't you see?" Caleb's mood was definitely not at it's best right now.

"Why was the media people here?" Bella asked again.

"How the hell would I know that?" Caleb yelled at her.

"Then why were they at your room? How did they know?" Bella glared back, still covering herself with the coat.

"I don't know, alright?" Caleb shouted again, "Stop asking so many questions, Bella!"