Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Bella's Pov:- 

 I stare at Cecile for the reaction I wanted- she smiled at me, but still a hint of doubt flashed in her eyes, "Bella" Cecile gives a half-laugh, "Are you really here to take revenge? Or are you just saying so that I stay away?"

"Come on, Cecile" I tun towards her, "What will I get by that?"

"I don't know" Cecile shrugs, "But this seems too far fetched"

"Cecile, Caleb took away everything from me" I say looking in the far off distance, "Noah, Nina, my Mom and even my home... I have waited too long for this moment. For the time when I will be near him, gaining his trust and then stabbing him in the back like he did to me. He left me alone after making all those promises. He may have forgotten everything, but I haven't, Cecile"

"Hmmm" Cecile nodded, "So, you planned all this?"

"Well, I did plan of the meeting, but..." Then I looked at her thoughtfully, "Wait, let me explain to you from the beginning..."

Then I started telling her the entire story...
"Two years ago, after getting out of College, the first thing I did was to go look for Caleb. It wasn't too hard, because after a few months, the papers were flooded with the new and young CEO of R&S Ltd., Caleb Ryder. I could have gotten a job at his Company, but that would be suspicious since I was a law student, there was no place for such students at his company. And if Caleb knew I applied for the post he may have avoided me or not even give me the job."

I continued, "So I befriended an employee, Janice, at his Company, who works there. I took up the job offer at Cooper's Inc., and with the help of Janice, kept tab on Caleb's whereabouts as much as I could. Apparantly it is not hard to get Caleb's information, since I have heard that his anger issues and yelling nature makes the whole Office know about it without any difficulty."

"The first time I saw Caleb was at the Pearls Hotel two weeks ago. That day, around afternoon, I got a text from Janice, teling me that Caleb would have his meeting at The Pearls from  7 in the evening. After that I had quickly called David to set up a meeting with one of our clients and Caleb's rival, Josh Hamilton."

"The rest as you can guess, we met, thanks to the power failure for making it more dramaric. I had thought many ways I would have confronted him. Asked why he left me like that, or was it really he who had killed Noah? But I couldn't because I could see no remorse in his eyes. No expression, no emotion when he saw me. He just left, as if he didn't know me, as if I was a stranger" I said as tears clouded my eyes.

"He was holding the key in his hand when we met, so I had noticed the number. As he left me there without saying anything, I got sure that he was guilty of his crimes. I got angry and suddenly a plan flickered in my mind. I tipped a Bell-boy to get me a room in the same corridor as his, the opposite room would be better, and he exactly did that. I also told him to tamper with the taps of my room and leave before anyone sees him. Oh! I also told him to send an anonymous letter to Josh Hamilton's room..." I smiled as I said the last part.