𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆, tomb

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 & 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄40:30 - 47:3300:00 - 1:44𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 »𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

40:30 - 47:33
00:00 - 1:44
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 »𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

My phone vibrates in my back pocket while I look out the window into the darkness of the night, blowing out a cloud of smoke from my cig. I slip my phone out, taking the cigarette from my mouth to speak into the device as I press accept, not caring for who's on the other side

"Hello?" I say, my face straight with boredom.

JJ's head snaps up after having a tiny nap at the back of the van with his cap covering his face. He realises I'm on the phone and scooches closer to find out who's calling me.

"Ava, it's me."

I furrow my eyebrows, "I aren't fucking physic," I roll my eyes, "Who's me, exactly?"

"Rafe."

Oh. My eyes widen and I pass my cigarette to JJ, letting him put it out so I can run my hand through my hair. He looks back at me, noticing my shocked expression, "What?" He mouths.

I hold a finger up and he nods, zipping his lips shut with his fingers.

"Oh, right," I clench my teeth, swallowing thickly, "Hey, Rafe."

JJ's jaw immediately tenses at the mention of the Kook's name. As if I was calling them, Pope and Kie turn around in there seat in surprise, John B looking at me through the rear-view mirror all at the same time.

"Are you busy?" Rafe questions, and I can tell his pacing by the continuous footsteps in the background.

"Yes," I snap, "Yes I am. But I doubt you care," I glance over at Kie and she waves her hand, telling me to continue, "So say what you need to say."

They can't even hear what he's saying and they're already invested.

"I- I just wanted to ask would you be free to come hang tomorrow?" He rushes before breathing out heavily; he's high and ping a shut job at covering it up.

"You're high, Rafe," I grumble, punching the bridge of my nose, "You'll regret this tomorrow, you realise that?"

I hear him growl lowly in annoyance, "Just answer."