𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆, together

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝟑𝟏:𝟏𝟓 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺 » 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴

𝟑𝟏:𝟏𝟓 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺 » 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴

Ava had managed to pull herself off her ass before she managed to get too high. She borrowed one of her brother's skateboards, lazily hopping on it to go and find at least one of her friends, preferably Kiara or Pope. Travelling the whole way through the cut and into town without being spotted by a copper or Rafe was difficult, the task making her take the long way round, skating through the busy neighbourhoods, praying everyone's too busy to care about a single Pogue girl.

After an hour of skating, a car slows beside her, causing her to dig her heels defiantly into the ground, coming to a halt in the road. She glances to the side, recognising Pope's truck immediately, a relieved smile appearing on her lips. A window rolls down, revealing the owner and Kiara next to each other.

"Get in, Ava." Kie motions beside her, patting the seat, "Where have you been?"

She trudges around the van, lazily pulling herself in beside Kiara, "I was at the Chateau, then I got bored about an hour ago and came to find you."

"Where's JJ? We thought he was with you?" Pope's eyebrows furrow as the truck begins to move again.

Ava nods, "He was. He, uh, he needed to go home." She glances over at them, "He stole that fucking money so he could pay for the restitution, not for himself, just because his dad is lazy. A seventeen year old had to steal money from a druggie because his own fucking father is useless, just like mine was." She scoffs.

The truck falls silent at her small rant, feeling like anything they might have to say could blow her up further and escalate the situation more, ruining the blonde pair more. They already felt like outcasts in the group, all the others can do is comfort them and agree with it all.

"Shit, sorry." She apologies, repositioning herself slightly closer to the window, her foot tapping up and down, "Today has just been complete shit."

Beside her, the Pogues hum in agreement, their eyes trained on the dirt road in front of them as Pope pulls the truck into the Chateau drive way, slowing it do to park it up around the back. Kiara and Pope wander to the back, unchanging the small door and starting to pick up the supplies, while Ava leans against the door, fiddling with her finger nails, a bright flash causing her head to snap up as sparkling lights flickering on around the Pogues, illuminating the back yard.

"What the fuck?" She grumbles, turning to Kiara, "Who is that?"

The dark haired girl shrugs in response, pulling the others along with her towards the source of the lights, each of their eyes landing off JJ Maybank, sprawled out in a massive hot-tub, fairy lights strung from branches of the tree and inflatables scattered around.