𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚, storm

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝟑𝟗:𝟒𝟎 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎

𝟑𝟗:𝟒𝟎 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎

THIRD PERSON POV:

JJ follows Kiara and Pope as they're led by Plum and Shoupe through the crowd and towards a large tent. The three of them are directed into seats, and his head whips back and forth while he searches for Ava, but she's no where to be seen.

"Sit down. Don't move." Shoupe snaps, "We got a lot to talk about." He turns to a nearby officer, "Keep an eye on these kids."

"Where the fuck is she, Shoupe?" JJ snarls, but the man has already turned his back on the three of them and made his way over to the detective team.

Ava gets pulled out of a car, swallowing back an insult at the rough officer handling her as she's led through the large bustling crowd while bright red and blue lights flash into her eyes.

"In here," The officer directs.

Ava shrugs his hands off her arms, "Alright. Stop fucking touching me. I can walk by myself." She snarls, stepping into the tent and she breathes a sigh of relief when she notices her friends sat near the entrance. She's shoved into a seat beside JJ, and she attempts to get comfortable while her wrists are still cuffed behind her back.

"Can't you take those fucking things off her now?" JJ snaps at the officer, noticing her discomfort, "She isn't a murderer."

The officer ignores him, and JJ rolls his jaw, readjusting his position and resting a hand on Ava's bare thigh, squeezing it gently.

"You okay?" He asks.

She swings her head towards him, chuckling, "Absolutely amazing."

"THAT'S THEM! THERE THEY ARE!" A voice roars from outside the tent, causing Ava's back to straighten.

She shoots up out of her chair, but a solid hand on her shoulder throws her back down beside JJ and she sends a glare towards the guard. Letting a sob pass her lips, Ava hangs her head and JJ squeezes her thigh once more.

Almost half an hour later, Shoupe and Plum walk in and Ava goes to stand up again, but just like before the same hand places itself on her shoulder, but this time Shoupe waves it off, letting the four teenagers make their way over to them.

"What the fuck happened?" Ava rushes, "Did you find them?"

Shoupe points to her, nodding his head at Plum, "Uncuff her," He sighs, waiting until Plum is finished and Ava has rubbed her sore wrists before continuing, "No. We didn't find them."