𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙, liars

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟔:𝟏𝟎𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 » 𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘴

𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟔:𝟏𝟎
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 » 𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘴

The next morning, I sit on the back porch to overlook the garden, the rest of the Pogues inside the Chateau still celebrating our massive win. We finally found the gold and I couldn't be happier. We'd done it, after getting beat up and risking my life way too many times over it; we have it.

I light a cigarette with JJ's lighter that I stole from the night on the boat before throwing my head back, my eyes closing in relaxation as I breath in the toxic air, a few moments later releasing the remaining smoke into the atmosphere, the feel of it immediately calming down my anxiety.

"Pass me one,"JJ steps out, moving around my crossed legs to sit beside me on the sofa, holding his fingers out for a cig. Instead of pulling a singular one out, I just pass him the entire box along with the lighter, my eyes still closed, "This is my lighter. How dare you steal it."

"Stole it. . . no. Borrowed. . . yes." I open one eye for a moment to look at him, realising he's staring down at the cigarette in his hands, "There's a difference."

He hums, rolling his eyes before leaning back beside me, smoothly blowing out a puff is smoke and turning his head to me, "What you doing out here alone, anyway?"

"Relaxing," I deadpan, this time opening both my eyes as I take a drag again, "In my own way."

"In our way." He motions between the both of us with his index finger, smirking, "Are you okay? After earlier? I should've said something more—"

"Relaxing," I repeat, refusing to remember the argument from a day earlier, "Relaxing, J."

He holds his hands up in a surrender, nodding in confirmation, "Right, sorry. Relaxing." He takes a long breath but feels the need to break the comforting silence, "You know I like to relax through sex—"

I let out a laugh, coughing on the smoke quickly after, "I know you like sex, JJ. And If it was any other day I would let you have it." I smile mischievously at him and he throws his head back in annoyance, "But we just got gold. . . fucking gold!"

"More reason to have sex," He shrugs.

"Maybe in your book, playboy," I chuckle, "But not in mine."

"Personally," He presses his palm against his chest, "I think we should share a book. Y'know? Have our book. Make our own stories, just us. Yeah?"