𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, wanted

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝟐𝟎:𝟓𝟎-𝟐𝟕:𝟏𝟗𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔: 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂 - 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉

𝟐𝟎:𝟓𝟎-𝟐𝟕:𝟏𝟗
𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔: 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂 - 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉

THIRD PERSON POV:

Pope steps out of the car and wanders along the dock, nearing the busy crowd and managing to walk through undetected.

Kiara had kindly leant Ava a pair of thick gloves so that she could get to work at scrubbing away her fingerprints off the gun. The plan was stupid and was never going to work, in Ava's opinion, but nonetheless, she did was Kiara had practically screamed at her to do. The other girl believes it's a suitable idea to give the gun back to Rafe or Ward, and let them get their filthy fingerprints all over it again, how they were going to do that, neither of them had a clue.

So, Ava sat between her brother and JJ, scrubbing at the handle of the gun. To be honest, she's watched enough true crime documentaries to know that this won't work, but it's worth trying.

JJ watches the blonde carefully, while rolling a blunt and running his tongue against the delicate paper. She can feel his concerned gaze her, but remains to scrub at the gun. He bites his lip and just stares at her face and it scrunches up after few minutes and how her body flinches every time the machinery at the docks makes a loud noise.

He's known Ava's for years, and for the most part he believed she was one of the girls that was simple and plain, but, clearly he was wrong. Not only had she sprinted down a runway to save her brother, and received several deep cuts, she had also beaten the shit out of Rafe Cameron. That's something JJ couldn't even do. And now she's got a gun on her lap, and she seems to be slightly relaxed.

For the majority of his life, he had attempted to keep Ava away from trouble, especially his dad. Now he's releasing, there was no need. Ava is the strongest girl he knows, but he can't help but worry about the future.

"How you doing, A?" He finally questions, nudging her knee with his.

She hums, not moving her gaze from the gun and her hands still furiously scrub, "I'm fine, J." She lifts her head briefly, sending her a small smile before glancing out of the window, "Where's Pope?"

He notices how her smile falters and his eyes soften before he reaches over and places a hand on her thigh, squeezing it gently. He's never been the greatest at comforting, but he knows she appreciates his touch and that's the least he can do.

"He's just gone to look at the ferry times," John B grumbles, grabbing his sister's shoulders and pulling her down so she's laying on the seat, out of sight from passers by, "So, shh. Because the windows are wide open and it turns out we aren't the only ones wanting to leaves this god forsaken place."