𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, g-game

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟖:𝟐𝟔 - 𝟐𝟕:𝟏𝟓𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨:  𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 (𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯) » 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝟏𝟖:𝟐𝟔 - 𝟐𝟕:𝟏𝟓
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨:  𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 (𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯) » 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴

THIRD PERSON POV:

John B and JJ jump out of the HMS Pogue, slinging backpacks over their shoulders and wiping the sweaty hair out of their faces before starting the mile walk to Midsummers.In the distance, they're able to see the Country Club, sticking out like a lighthouse at night. The busy voices of the guests were dull but somehow still loud.

"Ready?" The blonde glances over to John B, an eyebrow raised.

"Can you believe this Midsummer shit, man?" John grumbles, running a hand through his scruffy hair.

"Of course I can," JJ scoffs, "Happens every year. No matter how screwed up the rest of us are," He shakes his head, "So, like, what's the plan exactly?"

"Okay, look, I need you to get this to Sarah." He passes his best friend a small note.

"Ooh!" JJ squeals happily, "Can I read it?"

"No," He states, "You can't read it."

Completely ignore his command, JJ does exactly the opposite, fumbling with the note for a second before his eyes scan over the messy handwriting, "Who's Vlad?"

"God, do you ever listen?" He tuts.

"Hold up," JJ furrows his eyebrows, "Are you mackin' Sarah Cameron?" My voice raises, "You're defo mackin' Sarah Cameron!"

"Would you just shut up?" He snaps, "Alright, man. I'm doing it for everybody, okay?"

JJ smirks slightly and John B's face screws up in confusion. The pair come to a stop and John rounds his best friend so they are face to face.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing," JJ chuckles, dropping backpack down, "Thanks for being a team player, bro." He laughs, pulling out a white dress top, slipping it on over his dirty t-shirt and buttoning it up tightly.

"Just hold still," John B mumbles, wrapping the bow-tie neatly around my neck.

"So I just give it to Sarah?" JJ asks, looking at him with raised brows.

"Yes," He sighs, "just give it to Sarah." John B finishes the knot and pats JJ's shoulder, allowing him to move again. He kneels down to JJ's bag, pulling out the gun, "Are you kidding me?" He tilts his head.