𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆, the crain house

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 & 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝟒𝟐:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟏𝟔:𝟒𝟑𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 » 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥

𝟒𝟐:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟏𝟔:𝟒𝟑
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 » 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥

The next day, JJ drove me to the hospital, both of us sat in silence. We'd barely spoken this morning. Last nights events sill engraved in our brains, and part of my mind couldn't shake off JJ's words before I drifted asleep. I know better than to mention it now. But as soon as I pushed through the hospital doors the only thing on my mind in my brother.

"John B. Can we see him?" I ask the receptionist, my finger tapping furiously against my leg, causing JJ to gently grab my hand, stopping the action.

The woman looks at me sympathetically, "I'm sorry, Sweetie, but you can't. Not while Sarah Cameron and her father are in there."

My face screws up at the news, and I tilt my head, "Why is Ward Cameron in there? He isn't family."

"I can't tell you," She clicks some random stuff onto the computer in front of her.

The doors of the hallway open and John B walks through, a cast on his arm just like mine and a few bruises on his face and arms. Thankfully, nothing major.

"John B—" I step forward to go speak to him and JJ's hand slips out of mine, but I immediately come to stop moving Ward and Sarah follow my brother to the reception desk, "JB? What the fuck are they—"

"Ava," Ward smiles, slowly turning on his heels to look at me, "It's been a while since I've seen you. Look, I was just speaking to your brother about the DCS and I've signed the papers to let you both stay at our house. Me being your legal guardian."

My face drops. I've never been more disgusted by a set of information in my life. I shake my head, clenching my jaw at the mear thought, "I'll pass. I'm more than fine in the Chateau."

"Ava, don't be like this," John B stands beside Ward, "Just come with me. DCS will find you if you stay at the Chateau alone. They'll take you to the main land."

"John B," I click my tongue, "I love you, so much, and I'm thrilled that you're okay. But there is no fucking way that I'm living with them," I point at the blonde girl and her father, "I'm sorry but I just can't. I've been there, done that."

My brother sighs heavily, nodding and pulling me into a hug, groaning slightly because of the sudden movement, "I love you and don't let DCS get you. You know how to run so I'm sure you'll be fine." He pulls away and ruffles my hair before turning back to Ward, "Ready to go?"