𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚, nothing there

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 & 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝟒𝟐:𝟒𝟎-𝟒𝟕:𝟑𝟔𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎-𝟏:𝟒𝟎𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚 »𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘

𝟒𝟐:𝟒𝟎-𝟒𝟕:𝟑𝟔
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎-𝟏:𝟒𝟎
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚 »𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘

"Half speed. Steady at this beating, JJ!" John B yells, his hair flapping all over in the strong wind.

We've been struggling for a while to get everything set up properly and the raging storm surrounding us isn't really helping matters much.

"What you got, Pope? Come on, man. What do you see?" He rushes, his eyes flying between his screen and the drone's monitor.

"Nothing! A whole lot of nothing." Pope answers groggily.

"Come on. You should be right above it, brother." John B mutters.

"Kiara?" Pope looks over the top of his computer to us while we continue to reel the cord out.

"960!" She replies, using one of her hands to get her hair out of the way.

"970!" I yell, my eyes not leaving the marker.

"980! Boys, come on! We're nearly at the end of the cord!" I shout over the rain and wind, panting heavily.

"I'm at the bottom! I'm at the bottom!" Pope exclaims loudly.

"Okay, steady here, JJ!" John instructs, "Steady here. Quarter speed, all right? You should be seeing something, man."

"I know, I know!" Pope huffs before his eyes widen, "Wait, wait."

Kie and I jump up and walk over beside him to peer over his shoulder.

"Oh, good God." Pope gasps as smiles emerge on our faces.

"See anything?" JJ shouts back at us, still confused.

"We found it," I laugh, even though he probably couldn't hear me over the wind.

"It's the Royal Merchant," John B chuckles lightly, a bright smile beaming on his face.

"We actually fucking found it!" I celebrate, throwing my arms in the air and this time JJ turns around in surprise after having heard my exclamation.

"What?" He eyes widen, noticing all of our happy faces, "Fuck yeah!"

Pope moves the drone around the wreck, only to reveal that only half of it is there. Not giving us what we wanted in the slightest. We celebrated a bit too quickly.