𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, not giving up

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝟐𝟐:𝟓𝟕 - 𝟑𝟔:𝟓𝟎𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 » 𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘳𝘴

𝟐𝟐:𝟓𝟕 - 𝟑𝟔:𝟓𝟎
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 » 𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘳𝘴

THIRD PERSON POV:

The three remaining Pogues stand in their boat, staring up at the large house belonging to Ward Cameron in search for their best friend. The teenagers had no clue that the boy had returned to the Chateau so continued to search for him elsewhere.

"What now?" JJ speaks through the night, "We just go up to the front door and ask, 'Hey, have you seen John B?'."

"Look, he lives at Tannyhill now." Kiara snaps, "It's plausible. Look, we can play dumb."

"Play dumb?" JJ scoffs, turning around to face her, holding in his laugh; known her that if Ava is there, she'd be laughing her ass off at the assumption.

"It's pretty late." Pope shrugs.

Kie turns to the boy behind the wheel, "Look, I've never seen John B like that, and it's making Ava much worse too. We should honesty be going to the cops."

"The cops— Yeah, and say what, Kie?" JJ straightens up, head tilted, "We're worried about our friend because he's on a rampage. because Ward Cameron killed Big John? Like, they're not gonna fuckin' believe us! And if Ava was here, you know she'd agree."

"Hey, I see Ward." Pope waves his hand, lowering his binoculars from his eyes before passing them over to Kiara, "Doesn't look dead to me. Let's go home."

"What?" Kie's eyes widen and she snaps her head angrily to the boy, eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh. . . okay." He sighs, "Obviously, Mr. Cameron is fine, and even if John B was here, he isn't now. Plus, I have the biggest, most important moment of my life in six hours."

"Yeah," Kie purses her lips, "Well, our friends are in trouble!"

"I'm in trouble." He replies quickly, "Guys, I haven't been home in three days. My dad's probably put all my shit on the street by now."

"Okay, so that's it?" She looks at him urgently, "In a time of need, you're just gonna bail? You're just gonna walk away?"

JJ rolls his shoulders back, adjusting the position of the hat on his head, "Okay, yo, guys, can we not do this right now?"