Really determined to kill

Denise couldn't swallow that reason for killing? The oversized dog really didn't put her life in its eyes Ah! Her life was small, but she really liked that small life of hers Ah!

Sweat droplets formed all over her temples. She smiled brightly and tried to appear likable in front of the wolf's eyes.

"Brother wolf! Look at this face. I'm so good looking. It will be a pity to kill me ah!" Didn't heaven's dao die for her sake, just because she was loved? How could she be killed so easily? All excuses must be pulled out and used. "I'm easy to love, just look at this face."

The wolf glanced at her face then looked back at her feet. His free hand held one of the legs that was pushing against him. He squeezed a little and his eyes widened in surprise. He squeezed again, squeezing the tips of her feet where he found her small rounded toes.

He took one of her smaller toes into fingers and gentle twisted, amusement growing on his face.

Denise; !!!!

She also glanced down at her toes that had just defeated her face. No matter what, the face still have more features than the feet, yet it was so easily defeated.

Either there was something wrong with her face or the wolf had it's aesthetics twisted. Otherwise, the frets were covered by socks and can't even be seen and the face was so bare, how can it lose to the feet?

"Just a face," the wolf finally spoke, "I also have one and it's so good looking."

Denise: ??? Has it become a competition?

She had her own thoughts, but still didn't want to die. She quickly bowed her head and admitted, "brother wolf is indeed good looking."

His eyes flashes up at her, "better than your face, neh?"

Denise confirmed that it had become a competition. One that she wasn't willing to win. Never in her life had she ever readily admitted that she was uglier in comparison. But the world's principles are flexible. She would not stick to the rigid path.

She nodded like a chicken pecking rice, "yes! Yes!"

"Since my face is better, I can just look at my face," he squeezed her neck some more, "there's no need to see foreign faces.

Denise who was strangled again immediately chocked out, "you want me out of your territory, I can go. I can leave just show me the way. I also don't know where I am." She started to be sensible again.

"If I show you the way out, you'll remember the way in. Who knows if you'll just go and collect people?" he said casually, dropped her foot and looked at her.

"I'm not going to collect anyone. Why would I come back? Do you have anything worth risking for?" Her voice was high, showing signs of panic.

"Yes, it's my territory. Who knows if you have admired it and want to take?" Meanwhile he was calm as he spoke.

"I haven't admired. I don't want to take," Denise cried.

"It's for you to know whether or not you want it. How can I know whether you're telling the truth?"

Denise continued to cry. She concluded that in his eyes there's only his territory and people wanting to take it away from him. No matter what she said, he would kill her.

Then what?

"Don't talk too much. I'm tired. I'll kill you quickly and hung your corpse where you appeared. I want to go back to my cave, you caught me in the middle of my rest," he said, yawning a bit.

She couldn't act willfully in front of such a big ancestor.

In order to save her small life, she smiled sweetly at him, and talked like a filial grandchild, "Why not rest for a while then kill me when you're done resting?"