16. Vacation.

LAYLA
~WEEKS LATER
"What happened?" I asked my boyfriend who had eye bags.
He looks like he hasn't slept.

"Nothing just use your seatbelt." He instructed. I nodded and obeyed.
I was presently in his car because he had picked me as he promised.

"You look like shit no offense." I blurted out immediately he drove off.

"Huh lots of offences." He placed his free hand on his chest.

"Just tell me." I urged.

"Babe forget it okay. It's not a big deal." He said still keeping his eyes on the road.

"But I'm your girlfriend I deserve to know what's happening." I pouted hoping he'll tell me.

"Just drop it okay. I said it's not a big deal. You just became my girlfriend and you don't get to act like you're part of my life." He yelled in one breath.
I blinked at him in surprise.
All the time I knew Finlay, he has never been this serious or serious at all.
Something's definitely wrong.
We stayed quiet for a little while before he opened his mouth to talk.

"Babe I'm sorry." He sighed but I remained quiet.
He parked the car and that's when I realized we were already at school.
I removed my seatbelt, carried my bag, opened the door then walked out of the car.

"Babe." He chased my running out of the car.

"Leave me Finlay." I turned to look at him.
I poked him once then started talking.

"I *poke* just *poke* became *poke* your *poke* girl *poke* but *poke* I *poke* care." I said poking him with every word.
He held my finger then pecked it bringing a smile to my face.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. It's just I'm really frustrated and I don't wanna talk about it." He sighed raking a hand through his hair.

"Whatever it is, I don't think you should have yelled at me." I said.

"I won't do that again okay. I'll keep my anger in check." He said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He promised and I heard a group of "aww's".
I looked around only to find people videoing us. I didn't realize we attracted a crowd.
The warning bell sounded making everyone including Finlay and I to groan.

"Let's go." Finlay said then grabbed my hands and we walked into the school.
*~*
"Oh my gosh babe. You and Finlay are ranked the cutest couple in Willford High." Mikayla squealed sitting next to me.
We had seen each other during class but since I came late and we had a goddamn surprise quiz.

"What?" I said in confusion.
She showed me the video of Finlay and I fighting then making up.

"How did you get this?" I asked.

"There's this thing called social media duhh." She said then rolled her eyes.
Oh. I frowned. That means those people were videoing us.

"This is so cute. You guys fought and made up in a minute. I wish Zaid and I were like that." She said then slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Say what now?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing." She vigorously shook her head.

"There's definitely something Mika." I pointed out. She sighed, tears gathering up in her eyes.

"I... I think Zaid's cheating on me." She choked out then laid her head on the table.

"Why do you think such?" I asked her raising a brow. Zaid doesn't look like one who would cheat but then again don't judge a book by its cover. Well, except from that book, the butler did it. The butler really did it.