17. The Breakup.

MAXWELL
One word. Pain. Pain is all I feel when I see Derrick and Alexander being so close to each other.
I remember the day Alex asked if I was gay and I laughed in his face saying I would rather die than to like boys but I ended up liking him instead. Now he has a boyfriend. One that's perfect for him.

"— and that's all." Mr Fallon said.

"Uh Mr Fallon you didn't call my name." I called his attention.

"Me too." Someone said from behind me said. I've never seen this guy before but he looks like what people say angels look like.

"Oh there's an extra room it's a tad too small but it'll be okay for you two. It's room 13 boys hostel." Mr Fallon said then handed the key over to me.

Mr Fallon walked over to Miss Woods and whispered something about the perfect match.

"Are you going to stand there or lead the way?" I heard that angelic voice ask again.

"Oh oh sorry." I said then led the way.
*~*
We entered the room and I flicked on the light switch.
The room looked comfortable for two people so it was okay and the bed was two.

"Wow." I heard the boy say from behind.
We both entered the room and I took the bigger bed. He frowned but left it at that.

"I'm Psalm Lake." He introduced himself.

"I uh I'm Maxwell Marcellus." I said.

"That's beautiful." I heard him whisper.
What's beautiful? I frowned in confusion.

"Um so I hope we get along." He said.

"Yeah me too." I said honestly.
Even if it's to fuck you.

"Sure." He said making me squeeze my face in confusion.

"You said even if it's to fuck me." He said making me eye widen.

"Oh I'm sorry if it offended you. I don't —."

"Oh don't worry I'm gay." He said calmly.

OMG did a cloud of happiness just hit me or something.

"So you're the bottom cause I'm a top." I said.

"I'm a verse actually, like a switch. So yeah I do take it up the ass."

"Oh." I said and he chuckled.
It sounded like angels saying "Hallelujah."

"So we can know each other more." He added.

"So why don't I know you I mean I don't mean to brag but I know almost everyone at school." I said.

"I like to keep myself hidden from the world. Just stay behind my books away from all those wannabees." He shrugged.
I think I just fell in love stood up then fell again.
LAYLA
"She threatened you?" Mikayla asked in shock. I nodded. Mikayla was presently in my room and I had told her everything that transpired between Tiffany and I.

"Yeah she said before our camping ends she's going to kiss him and I'm going to witness it." I explained.
Mikayla scoffed in disbelief.

"So who are your roomies." I asked Mikayla changing the subject.

"Well there's Jessica, Artemis, she said her mum's obsessed with Greek mythology, Mulan and Irene." She mentioned. "They're all great people but I wish we were roomies."
I smiled. I wanted to reply but a voice cut our conversation short.

"Attention all campers." A voice sounded through the intercom. "You are needed outside for your first camping activity."

"Let's go." I said to Mikayla.
She nodded then we both walked out.
Stephanie sighted me then glared at me. Tiffany whispered something in her ears and she smirked.
I have a bad feeling about that bitch.