505

Not shy of a spark
The knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite, though it's no harsher than the bark
The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start

H. 

(present-day...March 1st, 2018...3:11 am) 

she tastes the same, the same fucking beautiful taste that dribbled down my body with every lick and kiss into her mouth, threading through my fingers and toes with her beautiful lips and those eyes, god those eyes. she seemed just as stunned as I was, pressed against that wall, a hard-on in my pants and a blushed chest crowding mine.

Her legs were thicker and more defined., trailing up to her thighs, dense and thick against my legs, her muscles flexing as I slide my hand under her thigh, squeezing her skin and i slide my hand under her dress, finally grasping her ass, that glorious ass that bounces every single step she takes. I slap my hand down on it, moaning into her mouth a hum as she steps impossibly closer.

"baby," i whisper out against her lips before she's tugging on my hair again, the sound of the music behind us pounding over and over in my ear, along with the sound of her moans as my hands slip down the back of her dress, walking us into the bathroom and her big blue eyes stare up at me as she slowly gets down to her knees, long lashes fluttering up at me.

i bite the inside of my lip so hard it could bleed, smiling at her hazily, my eyes fuzzy and i watch her buttery skin glide with perfect passion as she unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it out of my pants, and she leans forwards to mouth over the outline of my cock, stuck straight against my waist. "there you go, pretty baby," i whisper, watching her movements closely and i run my fingers down the side of her neck, wrapping my hand around it as she slips my dick out, licking her lips and she looks up at me with the most submissive eyes.

fuck, i've missed my baby.

"Fuck, harry," she whispers, licking the tip and i hiss a bit, squeezing her neck once before letting my back stay straight against the brick, her eyes on mine as she takes me all the way down my throat in one smooth movement. i moan out her name, thrusting my hips into her mouth at a soft pace, watching her eyes as she looks up at me, moaning against my dick and i wrap a hand in her hair, closing my eyes and I peel my shirt off quickly, not wanting to miss one single second of the way she looks up at me.

"So good for me, baby girl, so good at taking me down your throat," I whisper, closing my eyes in fucking euphoria, feeling a pit rumble in my stomach at the way she looks up at me, those godforsaken big blue eyes. I groan, pulling her up off of her feet, kissing her sloppy lips immediately as she tugs at my hair, moaning against my ear:

"Daddy-"

I jolt awake in my bed, sweat dripping down my back and I groan as I roll over in my bed, staring at the window to see that it was still dark out, and I push myself up in bed, sitting on the edge. I missed her so much, I missed being the way we were today, the way she kissed me, and the way she talked and interacted with me instead of being distant or standoffish. I missed my Lila rose, and just when I had her again I lost her.

The way she looked at me was the same way she did that night at the bar, and I can't even begin to explain the way that made me feel, enough to get me drinking again. She kissed me and I was so happy, I was so happy she had opened up and was finally letting me in, and then it was all ripped away from me in less than three seconds.

I look down at my boxers, my dick hard against the fabric, and I groan, running a hand down my face as I stand, all the blood rushing in my body and I close my eyes at the euphoric feeling of the dizziness, pushing myself forward into the bathroom, turning the low lights on and I turn on the water, hearing it ring against the black tiles and I press my palms to the cold counter, looking up into the mirror to see my packed suitcase ready for tomorrow, and the car ride that is proven to be one of the most awkward and sexually intensified car rides in the world. I knew there was something there more than just the friendship that was painfully pushing itself along, but I didn't expect for her to initiate it like that.