go to town

Go to town, yeah
Baby, let me watch you go to town
It's your one chance, baby, never or now
Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey

lila rose

(present day...april 28th 2018...4:50 pm)

harry, i need harry.

it had been nearly two weeks since i've seen my beautiful boy and his beautiful eyes,not even a facetime or a zoom, nothing, just craving the sound of his voice, and his warm hugs, i just miss my boy.

someone in the factory managed to sneak their phone into the factory to take pictures of what our collection had started to look like, but, thankfully, maxwell was able to see it on the security cameras, and we were able to walk away from that situation freely, but it freaked me the fuck out.

we can't let something like that just happen under my watch, especially with me in the office not knowing a single thing before maxwell came and told me he handled it, practically making me, the owner, look like a couple fool for not being able to stand up for herself.

the whole situation was a mess.

it made me mad. the fact that i couldn't get this whole company under control sometimes, as if it was always a mess, and it was my fault.

i've got to work harder.

i gasp, bouncing on the balls of my feet when i see him coming down the stairs, a pair of headphones round his neck, and his glasses sat on his nose, his eyes frantically searching and i squeak excitedly when he sees me, landing on the last stair and i walk towards him quickly, immediately flinging myself into his arms, shoving my face into his warmth, and his scent. "harry," i whimper, holding onto him tight, never wanting to let go.

"hi, baby...hi," he says, grinning widely, and i set myself back on the ground so i can lean up and attach my lips to his, sighing against them, feeling my heart full again after the last two weeks. "my baby," he whispers, brushing the back of my hair down, cradling my head in his arms.

"i missed you so much, haz," i sigh, kissing him again and he laughs into my lips, pulling away to admire my face as i trace my eyes over his stubble, and he sighs as he traces his eyes down my body. "missed you more," he whispers, bending down to be at my level as i take his guitar case for him, holding it in one hand and wrapping my other hand in his. "tell me about london..how was mitch?" i ask, and he grins, shaking his head. "it was fine...wish you could've came with me, though. mitch was the same as always...being mitch," he grumbles as we cross the street to get to where i had parked, his hand slowly lowering down my back and up the back of one of his flannels i had taken, finding my ass and i squeak has he squeezes it tight, before giving it a long pat, rubbing the skin softly.

"missed every part of you,"harry says as we turn the corner around a concrete wall, his breaths heavy as he drops his bag, immediately crashing himself into me so my back was against the cold wall, and butterflies fly around my stomach at the feeling of his simple fingers as they tease the waistband of my shorts, him pulling away, and i look down to see just how much he needed this, and the simple feeling had me withering in pleasure.

"need you, lavender, please," he whispers, looking back and forth between my eyes frantically searching for a sign he could fuck me right here in public, and i lean up so i can give him a quick kiss. "back seat," i mumble into his lips, him grabbing his bag, and i unlock the car, his hands all over my body as he somehow gets us into the back seat, me sat in lap, his scent and his warmth surrounding me just as i had wished it would have just seconds ago. "i love you so much, lila," he whispers into my mouth and i moan at the seemingly beautiful taste of those words.