mornin' sex

Wake up and we touchin' but I can't feel
I got too many problems I put off still for the mornin'
I'm thinkin' 'bout your body
Wake up in the mornin' and to your smell
There's somethin' that I know all too well
Now we on it
It's early in the mornin'

lila rose
(present day..march 20th 2018...7:40 am)

god, this man is beautiful when he's asleep.

i mean, he's always beautiful, that long hair and those long eyelashes that fluttered on his cheeks with every blink, there wasn't one thing that didn't make him beautiful, his freckles and his small scar under his chin, my fingers brushing it every time we kiss. nothing is quite as intoxicatingly gorgeous as harry.

i had gone for a long run this morning, and just gotten out of the shower, blow drying my hair as i let harry sleep, knowing he would have to stop at his place before we go to the office, but i knew we had time. i wanted to wake him up in a good way, meaning i pulled on a blue thong and no top, smiling as i take my eyes over his nearly naked body, a thick tattoo on the back of his calf and i spread a delicate kiss to lokis head before moving him to the chair, not wanting to accidentally smush him in this questionable moment i was anticipating. i decided to wake him up a few hours before we had to leave, and granted we went to bed around 10 after eating, he had been sleeping for a while.

"harry," i mumble against his skin as i crawl into bed, my lips against his shoulder and he shifts, groaning. "turn over," i whisper and his head turns to look at me slowly, those fucked long lashes fluttering at me as he does so, rubbing his eyes sleepily and i slowly push the covers back, him whining at the cold, but i settle myself over his hips before he can pull the covers back up, and he smiles sleepily, running his hands over my thighs, pinching at my skin and i bite the inside of my lip. "good way to wake up," he whispers as i lean down to start peppering kisses over his chest, his hands finding my hair immediately without hesitation. "didn't get 'ta fuck last night...that why you all over me?" harry whispered as i palm at his bulge already, needing it and i whimper as he raises a thigh from under me, pushing me down on it and i start to rock my hips as i palm over him, my thong the only thing keeping me from him.

"need you," i whisper, and he smiles, watching me from the pillows, and i use my long nails to tug at the strings of his shirts, "daddy will take good care of you, promise," he whispers and chills fall down my spine, goosebumps on my skin and i can tell harry sees it when his hands rub on my arms, continuing to talk and i stop my hands, letting my head fall back as his voice travels from ear to ear. "daddy's girl, hm?" he whispers and i nod, sliding my hand down the front of his shorts, and he groans as i wrap my small hand around him, pulling once, twice, before he's flipping us over, and i sigh thankfully as he tears my thong down my legs, throwing it aside somewhere, sliding his shorts down, pushing himself between my legs, and i reach up to tug him further on me, kissing his pure lips, then swollen as i slowly make my way down his jaw, focusing on one spot, trying to leave a mark as he aligned himself with me, and i smile at his eagerness, but i gasp loudly when he shoved it a little against my asshole, just the tip, and my eyes widen as he smiles up at me. "pretty little ass," he whispers, looking below us to watch as the tip of his throbbing, red, delicious looking cock slid through my juices, tapping the bottom of my clit with the upmost beautiful pleasure, and i bite the inside of my lip to keep from bucking my hips, just wanting to feel him.

"daddy," i mumble, the name making my eyes close, and i moan out as he starts to shove himself into me, stopping just when his tip gets there and tears fill my eyes with need, mumbling his name. "please..," i whimper, his hand around my throat, my eyes closing and he slowly pushes into me, and my eyes pop open, watching his reaction and i smile to myself as his whole body trembles, home shaking beneath his warm hands.