nonsense

Think I only want one number in my phone
I might change your contact to "don't leave me alone"
You said you like my eyes and you like to make 'em roll
Treat me like a queen, now you got me feelin' thrown, oh

Welcome back, lovers..

lila rose

there was something so becoming about standing in harry's London house with a green dress on, waiting for harry at the bottom of the stairs, the same ones he walked me down the morning after everything.

we've come so far from those days, the ones filled with sleepless nights and ian, we've come through that. we can get over this too.

"lila rose," harry's voice was calm, but i knew that on the inside he was more than just freaking out, this would be the first time he's seen his sister and mom in years practically, he had to be nervous. i turn on my heels to find him, dressed in a gorgeous suit, nearly all black besides the tie he wore loosely. "you look handsome," i smile, his eyes covered in a film of nervousness only i could see on him. i've learned everything about my boy, all of his small things.

"you sure? it's not...too much?" he mumbles, and his voice shakes a little, looking in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs as i turn to go behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and i feel his tight chest deflate. "calm, baby, calm," i
mumble the words he had repeated in my ear nearly days ago now. i run my hand over his abs under his shirt, him sighing and he leans into me a bit.

today was the day of gemma's wedding.

harry's hands had been nearly glued to me the last 24 hours, and i knew to harry like the back of my hand, i knew he was counting down the minutes until he had to see them again. until he had to face his addiction head-on. this morning he was up way before me, the opposite of what it usually is, taking his time in the shower and going on a run. i felt nearly proud of him, taking this seriously, and realizing how important this was.

there was part of me that felt like it was sweet, the fact that they would all be in the same room together again, and then the other half remembers what started harry's addiction in the first place. that was the only thing that made me angrier than ever today, the fact that they had the nerve to invite him to her wedding knowing damn well he wasn't in the best place the last time they saw him. i wish they could see who he is now, how he is now.

"i love you," i whisper as harry grabs for his keys, letting out a sigh, and he turns around to me, raising his hand to turn my head up at him, tilting my chin. "you look very pretty...i'm sorry i didn't say it before," he says and i frown, shaking my head at him as his hands go down to cradle my ass, squeezing me hard between his hands, and i fall against his chest, pressing my hips up to his, giving him more access.

"the way you look at me tells me enough," i mumble, kissing him softly on the side of his lips, letting my tongue linger between them, and i taste his fresh minty breath.

his hand cradled the small of my back as he pulls us out into the garage, clean white walls and i sigh at the refreshing smell of winter coming. summer has been so long for us.

"the reception starts in about an hour...so we've got time to just be by ourselves..maybe say hi to mum," his voice sounded so different, and i reach an arm up to scratch my long nude nails as the nape of his neck.he gives me a grin, sighing. "think my step-siblings are coming, and my goddaughter too," he says, and i smile, seeing the happiness rise into him as he distracts himself from his sister. "that's great, i can't wait to meet them," i whisper, looking up at where harry had driven to, just outside a tall chapel, a beautiful brick building with a cream exterior.

i follow harry's eyes to where a group had started to form outside the chapel, and harry's hand slides between my thighs, squeezing the one closest to him. "that's my goddaughter there," harry whispers, and i look at a small girl with dark brown hair and pretty pink cheeks, she reminded me a bit of harry. "would you like to go say hi?" i mumble, harry looking at me, and i could see the wheels turning in his head, and he bites at his bottom lip, before finally he nods.