sex with me

And sex with me so amazing
All this all work, no vacation
Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation
Sex with me, sex with me, sex with me
(So amazing, so amazing, so amazing)

lila rose
(present day...april 8th 2018...10 am)

"i just keep her satisfied through the weekend...you like 9-5, im the weekend mm-hmm,"

harry's soft voice rang through the house as i slowly stepped down his stairs, my legs feeling as of they were made of bricks, but my head and heart were happier than ever. we were okay, maybe not with our own separate addictions, but we're together. no more toxic sex and getting back at each other, no more distance between us, just us.

"Make her lose her mind every weekend
You take Wednesday, Thursday,Then just send her my way,Think I got it covered for the weekend,"

i step down the last step onto the kitchen floor, holding onto the wall so my socks don't make me slip, and i stay quiet as i close my eyes, basking in his vibe, in him alone. harry was so just...harry around me, and it made me happy that he knew he could be himself around me like he is right now. harry's chest was bare, his sweats hung low and his hair clipped back with a small clip on top of his head, and he swiveled his hips as he flipped a pancake, and a cup of steaming coffee sat in his hands, looking mouth-watering delicious.

"hey, baby," his voice rings through the air and i didn't even realize the smile on my face before my cheeks started to burn. "hey," i whisper, walking forward, nothing on me besides my tee shirt and a simple blue thong, harry's eyes sinking down immediately, without shame at all. he turns back to his pancakes, handing me the coffee as he talks softly. "you sleep okay?" his voice was soft, softer than usual, and i know exactly what that means. he's worried.

wether it was me expressing my addictions, or the fact he's actually processing what happened last night, but either way he was worried, and that worried me. "slept amazing...you okay, haz?" i ask and he turns his head to look at me, giving me a soft smile, and he places the pancake he was working on, on a plate, turning the stove off before letting his eyes sink down my body again, stopping at my legs and he bites the inside of his bottom lip, reaching his hands out to grasp my hips, and i lean into him, placing the coffee down before i wrap my arms around him, and i press my cheek against his warm chest. he's always so warm.

"pretty girl," he whispers into my hair and i smile, pressing a small kiss to his chest, before looking up at him, seeing the way his body settles around me, his warm hands going down to grasp at my ass, smiling at the way it moves when he slaps it. "i missed you so much," he says into my hair, his eyes trained on my ass and i smile, biting at his beautiful skin, missing the way he tasted on my tongue. "i missed you more," i smile, pushing his hair behind his ears, pressing myself up on my toes to grasp his lips, letting him take control of me.

"lila," he whispers into my mouth, and i let out a breath, wanting to be fully surrounded by him. "our foods getting cold," i mumble between kisses, and he huffs into my lips, pulling me in for one last  squeeze of the hips before letting me go, and i grab some glasses from the cupboard, filling them with orange juice, setting them on the table before grabbing silverware and napkins, settling myself in the seat across from harry's just as he sets the plates down.

two big pancakes sat on my plate, and i feel my hands want to push the plate away, as if i was scared of it. my hand reaches for the fork, and i stare down at the pancakes again, counting the chocolate chips in one so i could secretly mark the calories i would have to get rid of when i go to the gym today. i open my phone under the table to write them down in my app, and so close it hurriedly when harry sits down across from me, and he sends me a look as he takes a bite, smiling to himself happily.