striptease

On and on
Like you were my first love
We could just runaway
Not tell anybody
I really like the way your hair blows looking back at me
This feels like some bullshit teenage summer dream
The stereo's slapping me across the face
We're running low on gas but we don't have a place to go

lila rose

the bed is cold.

i had somehow managed to fall asleep in my makeup, and felt nearly sticky by the time i rolled to harry's side, finding it cold.

there was nothing harder than seeing and hearing the way gemma affected harry yesterday, and especially the way she reacted to him trying to explain himself. there was too many lines crossed.

i wash my face, brushing my hair and i steal one of harry's shirts, leaving my pink panties on under. i check the gym before i head to the kitchen, seeing harry sat with a book in his lap and a cup of coffee in his hands, soft music playing in the background. i stay at the top of the stairs, staring at the perfect boy before me, and just how far he's come in such a short amount of time.

i knew his mom was upset, more with gemma than anything, but that was one thing that i believe made harry react the way he did, shutting down and exploding when we get home. he had made it very clear how he wanted things handled, and gemma didn't respect that. i don't know if she ever will.

"hey, baby," i smile at him as he looks up from the page he was on, his eyes still a bit swollen from the night before. "hi," he grins, closing his book and he hands his cup of coffee to me as i perch myself on his thigh, looking at him over the rim of the mug. "you hungry? i was gonna workout upstairs for a little," harry whispers into my ear, pulling me back so i was leaning against his front, his head resting on my neck again. "a little...you doing okay?" i whisper, turning around and he shrugs, still very quiet this morning.

"i'll make us some food, you go workout," i whisper into his cheek, turning his head more so i could give him a long kiss. "okay...i love you, lavender," he whispers into my hair, and i grin at the words, wishing i could hear them forever.

"i love you too...come up when you're done and we can take a shower?" i whisper, leaning into him as he stands, turning me around and his hands find my ass, squeezing it hard. "yeah?" he whispers into my ear, biting at it and i sigh, wishing he would just stay here and touch me.

"please," i mumble, dragging my hand down his warm chest. "i'll come find you soon...you wait for me okay?" he whispers, slapping my ass, and i nod, going towards the kitchen, and he follows me, sneakily pushing his shirt up off my waist to see my pink panties, his finger finding the wet spot in them and i sigh, him grinning at me before escaping upstairs.

i start to make some sausage and some eggs on the griddle, putting aside a few egg whites for me with a few pieces of pepper sprinkled into it, hoping it would hold me over enough for me to go on a run later.

i knew i had to work on my eating, and harry knew that too, but there are more important aspects of our life together going on. gemma's words really got to harry, it was visible. he held himself different after yesterday, and i knew deep down that he wanted to talk about it, but was scared. it felt nearly the same after what happened with ian, like we both knew we had to talk it out as a couple, but we didn't want to get into it just yet.

i just let harry do his thing, just as he did with me. i knew that eventually he would break down, and i was ready for that, but for now i just wanted to stay here for two more days, and try to relax.

i can't remember the last time i truly relaxed.

i finish breakfast just as harry ran up the stairs, working out for about 45 minutes but he looked godly. his hair was sweaty, swept back behind his ears and he had taken his shirt off, leaving my eyes to rake over all of his tattoos, the ones i dream about. god, he's so fucking hot.