shes mine

Catch me, don't you
Catch me, don't you catch me
I've fallen in love for the first time
I wanna cry and I ain't even tryna fight it
Don't wanna die (I don't wanna die no more)
'Cause now you're here
And I just wanna be right by your side
On any night that you be crying baby
I'll dry your eyes, I'll dry your eyes

lila rose

(present day...april 17th 2018...2:04 am)

"lila...lila!...,"

i jolt awake as a continuous pounding on my door startled me, loki meowing at the top of his lungs down stairs and i gasp for air, sitting up quickly and sprinting down the stairs, wrapping a robe around myself on the way down, and i look around the window, seeing a sobbing harry, banging on the door repeatedly.

he had dropped me at my house after the bar, us getting some food on the way home, leaving me here in my pretty new lingerie he got me. he seemed okay after the bar and everything, but now that's he's here, i'm not so sure that's true. i was so proud of him for telling me how he felt sitting there, having the balls to tell jupiter no and having the courage to stand up for himself, it's good that he knows he is in control of his body.

"harry," i whisper, unlocking the door and he leans against the door frame, holding onto it for some sort of stable support. my heart squeezed in my chest, painfully trying to process what could have made my boy so upset. "harry...harry, c'mere," i whisper and he lets out the saddest cry, his chest covered by a hoodie, soaked in sweat and his legs in a pair of joggers, his hair in a beanie, and i hold him in my arms as he cries, louder than i've ever heard. he's been upset before, but never has it been this bad."calm down,please baby, cmon, it's okay," i shush and he cries harder, not a single word coming out of his mouth and i move him over to the couch, sitting down and i lay his head in my lap as he cries, my own eyes filling with tears, not knowing what to do, or even what was wrong.

"harry," i beg, shushing him, his cries getting softer as the time goes on, and he chokes on his air, my hand stroking his hot cheek, sitting him up to get his sweaty hoodie off, his chest heaving heavily, and he starts to doze off, still silently crying into my bare legs. "i need you to tell me what's wrong, baby," i whisper and he stops, his mouth open, almost as if he wanted to say something, but he closes his eyes, pressing his lips together and he hiccups, my lips pecking his ear, and i hold him, trying so hard to figure out what to do, hurriedly running my hands up and down his arms, trying to keep him okay in my lap, and not freak him out. i begin to hum into his neck, pressing my forehead against his ear, and his breathing calms down as i begin to softly sing.

i miss you when i least expect it
i miss the way you feel on my lips
and i dunno when i'll see you again
i miss you when i least expect it...

i wrote this on the year anniversary of our breakup, trying so hard to let out the feelings i still had for him, staying in the apartment that was supposed to be ours. it was ours, even if he wasn't there with me. i would try my best to forget everything, but nothing would work, so i would write my songs.

So when are you coming home
Home
When are you coming home
Home

Feelings were fleeting but now I'm surrounded
Visions of you shaved into the side of my head
And as I sleep on the other side of the country
I wonder how it feels to be safe in the palm of your hand

harry's sobs start to calm, and he goes quiet, his eyes open, but his mouth was shut, and he sniffles, breathing slowly and i move one hand to his chest, hugging him back into me. i close my eyes, continuing to sing softly, hoping it continues to calm him.