dark red

Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
Why I feel this way, I don't know, baby
I think of her so much, it drives me crazy
I just don't want her to leave me

lila rose

fuck, he's so sexy.

i look up from where i sat across from him at breakfast, seeing him sip on his coffee, his plate nearly empty as i pick at mine, and i look away quickly when his eyes catch me. he had woken up a little after i had snuck out for a run on the hotel treadmill, but the awkward sweaty hotel hallway sight was something that made my knees buckle. he had glasses now, round lenses and dark metal, but the way he looked in them, a tight sweater on his top, and his hair pulled back in a bun...he looked so fucking good.

i know i kissed him, and fuck i regret it, but at the same time he is just so intoxicatingly sexy and pushing himself against me, his hips harsh against mine, and his prompt poking against me, and god it felt good. it felt good to be free from the chains of the past, and let every single feeling i've ever had for him rush down a waterfall, forgetting it all. he kissed me so rough, and was immediately in control before i could even catch up, and it was so hot.

i look up at him as he clears his throat, looking around the hotel and i pretend to take a sip of my coffee, not wanting to swallow anything more than i already have today. "do you run a lot, now?" my head snaps up to look at him, and i shift in my seat, trying so hard to ignore the way my whole body just wants every single inch of his tanned skin, so smooth and beautiful.

"yeah...do it a lot i guess," i whisper and he nods, still sipping at his coffee again, and i gulp. "that's cool...i like running too," he whispers and i nod, whispering a quiet 'cool' under my breath and i push my hips further down into the seat, closing my eyes with need and i hear him sigh, looking outside when the car pulls up and i stand up quickly, trying so hard to not smile to myself when i see the bulge starting to form in the front of his pants. i climb into the car, playing with the hem of my dress nervously and he's completely silent beside me.

"i'm sorry for kissing you," i say quickly, a little quieter than i had expected and he blinks a few times, opening his mouth to say something, but he closes it again, and my face heats quickly. "it's alright...it was spur of the moment," he shrugs, and i nod, agreeing, but my body says something different, and the way he shifts beside me let's me know he thinks something different too. "so...what do we do if they don't like it-not saying that'll happen...just wanna know," he says quietly as the big building comes into view. he keeps asking this, and the way he's asks it makes me worried he doesn't have any faith in doing this, and i stare at him again.

"we...start over," i whisper and his eyes flash to me, fear in them and i gulp, getting out of the car, pushing the heels of my palm sinto my thighs, pushing at the scars there before i walk confidently towards the door, harry on my heels.

"holy shit," i whisper, pushing my palms harder and i feel harry's hand on my back, leading me towards the desk, whispering into my ear and i could moan at the feeling of his breath on the back of my neck. "you alright?" he mumbles and i nod, wanting to lean back into his embrace, but we're professional right now, we need this to work.

"sinclair, it's lovely to see you again!" Fernando Luca, the meeting leader, says as his little minions sit around the table, their eyes tracing over me and harry, blank legal pads sat in front of them and i had forgotten how intense this part is. "been so long, Fernando...hope you've been pleased with Wildflower Cosmetics so far," i smile, him kissing my cheeks, reaching back to pull harry forward as he laughs. "this is my newest project," i joke, harry grinning from ear to ear as he formally introduced himself, and i bounce nervously on my heels, harry's laugh cutting through the pounding in my head.