Bury Him

Beta didn't know what to do. How would anyone else react to their brother bleeding out on the floor?

"Beta!" Fred's voice rang out into his ears. He flinched. He looked around his room and then to Sen again. He wasn't moving at all. Beta then hurrying reached into his back pocket to pull out his phone. "Beta, what are you doing?" Fred said.

"Calling the ambulance! What the fuck do you think?"

As his shaky hands went to press the numbers he felt the phone be pulled away from him. "Fred, what the fuck?!" Beta cried.

"He is dead Beta, there is nothing you can do!"

"Maybe he isn't!" Beta choked. He looked down at his brother with cold open eyes. He knew Fred was right, his heart was breaking at the truth. His knees collapsed to the ground as he crawled over to the body. He reached out to touch his neck . He was still warm but no pulse was felt.
Beta felt how thick tears fell from his face. His brother was gone, the brother who he shared most of his life with. He let out a pathetic whine yet again, his face scrunched up in agony. He gently wrapped his arms around Senpai's torso, before pulling him close.

He started weeping into the younger's hair, holding him tight against his chest, unbothered by the blood - which was now staining his clothes dark red. He slowly caressed Senapi's soft hair with trembling hands, whimpering apologies to deaf ears. It felt disgusting that he was still warm.

He let out a shudder as his fingers touched at the injury carefully, feeling the enormous dent...

He didn't want any of this to happen, he never wanted to hurt anyone.

"S-Senpai, why did you have to be such a nosy b-bitch?..." he asked through his sobs and sniffs.

Beta lifted his gaze away from Senpai, turning around to look at Fred instead. He felt such an unbearable amount of rage in his bones just by laying his eyes on the demon. He slowly placed his younger brother on the floor, using his blood-clean hand to close his eyelids.

He shot up right after, tripping as he hurried over to his plant. "This is all your fault! Give me my fucking phone!"

"Beta, calm down! What do you think will happen when you call? They are going to arrest you! You don't deserve to be a man living behind bars for this!"

"I killed him, what the fuck do you mean?!"

"It was an accident!"

"That won't bring him back!" his voice cracked as more tears threatened to spill.

"And going to jail will?"

"Give me the phone, Fred," Beta said. Fred sighed as he held it out. If he didn't Beta would most likely leave his room and cause a scene to his roommate or the people outside his room looking for a phone.

"Beta, think about it for a minute. Do you think Senpai would even want you to be arrested and live the rest of your time behind bars?"

Beta stared down at his phone. He wanted to call someone but something was stopping him. "Don't you dare say what he would have wanted. What he would've wanted is to still be alive."

"Beta, just think..."

He hated how he was right. It was selfish but in no way he wanted to deal with going to court, hearing the life sentence and dealing with other criminals. They would hurt him and make him want to die more than he wanted to die right now. He imagined himself in jail staring at a wall and thinking everyday of Senpai's dead eyes.

He then thought of his two or upcoming three remaining family members. They will find out especially if he got arrested and they would view him as a monster. His mother loved Sen to death, Alpha also favored him. Why couldn't he be the one on the floor? The universe would have been a better place with him dead instead .