Ghosted

"BETA!" A voice rang through his ears as he sprung awake.

There was Senpai, yet again sitting on the edge of his bed, the lights from the TV were static making him glow like an angel.

"You again," Beta looked away. "Can't you just leave me alone?"

"Wow, shaming me when again YOU'RE the one who killed me!"

"Yes, I know I did!"

"Hmmm," Senpai stood up and made his way over to the motel window, peeping out.

"You're right. What is the point of shaming you about me, when since we talked you have done so many worst things."

"...I know."

"I expected you to kill more people but three at once! Damn Beta!"

Beta just stayed silent.

"And you keep robbing people! What would mom think? And I haven't even mentioned the worst of all. Shoving that demon's tongue up your throat! The one who ruined your whole life! I know you always had low standards but what in the fresh hell is this!"

"He didn't want any of this to happen. He can't help how he was made..."

Senpai let out a dramatic gasp. "You're defending that disgusting thing?!"

"He is the only 'thing' that has ever really cared about me."

"Pffft, what am I? A chopped liver? You do realize that you're only a temporary thing in his life. He is giving you what you want so you can serve him better."

"...No."

"All he is a parasite, stop falling for it. You're smarter than that."

"You don't know shit about him." Beta snapped, finally losing all compassion he had in his body for his dead brother. He was always a brat that acted like he knew everything. "Go fuck off and die again for all I care! Your piece of shit! Both you and Alpha deserve to be put to sleep!"

Senpai snapped his neck towards his direction in response, his black eyes glaring holes into the human. Upon looking around, Beta found Fred nowhere to be seen - which greatly distressed him. Was he dreaming again?

"You're horrible. Absolutely hopeless. I hope Alpha feeds you full of bullets," he said back, smiling slightly. "That's going to be the only nice part of your diet, haha. You fat fucking pig. I'm surprised you even went to shower!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up," he rolled his eyes, - "None of you know me as Fred does."

"That's so fucking pathetic."

"Says the one that's currently six feet under."

"I hope Alpha throws you and fucking 'pumpkin' in a ditch to rot."

Was the last thing he heard before Senpai quickly made his way over to him. His body froze as two bloodied and cold hands wrapped around his throat, squeezing uncomfortably as he choked. Panic took over his senses as he thrashed around desperately, trying to free himself of this dead brother's grasp - to no avail.

The pain in his chest felt so real, it was like he was experiencing a heart attack firsthand. Gasping for air was useless as he struggled more, watching Senpai's smile widen at his pained groans.

Everything finally went black as he was torn out of his sleep. He tried his hardest to sit up but found it impossible due to the weight on top of his chest. He looked to his side, breathing heavily while his eyes widened in panic.

It was just Fred... Sleeping peacefully.

Beta stopped squirming as he slowly came to a halt, still breathing deeply while his forehead was covered in a thin layer of sweat. His pupils went back to their usual size as his eyelids dropped halfway.