Romantic

Alpha ran his hands through hair while sitting at his desk in his home office. It was ruined. Well many things were ruined, but the one thing he wanted to be perfect was ruined.

His wedding. And of course his trashy brother Beta was the reason for it.

Of course the rushing anxiety that Senpai, the brother that he at least tolerated, could be dead crossed his mind but fuck he was really looking forward to his special day.

As he continued to sit there he reflected on the multiple talks he had to have with police, the depressing talk with his mother and most of all the final words he heard from Beta. When they found him he was going to prepare the longest speech ever about how much a waste of air he was.

But he didn't know when that would be. Alpha had this sick feeling that wouldn't be for a while. Despite wanting to join the legal field himself, he knew how incompetent they could be.

"...Al." A weak voice came from the doorway.

"Charlie, you are home early?"

"T-They saw that I wasn't feeling the best." Alpha gestured him over as he saw his red eye. It broke his heart. Charlie shifted over to Alpha and wrapped his arms around him, bringing him down to his lap.

"Charlie, please don't cry, we will have our wedding one day. This will be a temporary thing."

"T-That isn't what I am concerned about! A-Are you kidding me? One of your brothers may be dead!"

"I... I don't like thinking about that. We don't know what is going on."

"And what about B-Beta?! I don't know if I should be scared of him or worried about him."

"I suggest that you be disgusted with him no matter what." Alpha snapped. God, the things he would do to Beta for making his lover cry like this.

"A-Alpha the w-way you react to things scare me. I haven't e-even seen you cry at all."

"You know me. It just isn't in my nature. I do care, I just..." Alpha glanced around the room. He wasn't feeling the feelings that he should be feeling. It was making his fiancé question him and that was unacceptable. He had to fix this, he had to find Beta. He then had a thought, something he was surprised no one else had thought about.

"Charlie do you think..."

"...huh?" Charlie sniffed.

Alpha pulled out his phone. He has tried to send texts to both Senpai's and Beta's phone to no response. The snake must have blocked him. He then went to a tracking app buried deep in his phone that their mom all made them download years ago. How could she have forgotten this? He prayed to the gods that he didn't believe in that Beta was dumb enough to forget to turn off his location.

Apparently he was. There on the map were Senpai's and Beta's icons. They were in a completely different state then where Beta's school was.

"Holy shit..." Alpha said. "Holy fucking shit."

"W-What?"

"I found them! I FOUND THEM!"

"What!? How?"

"The dumbass didn't turn off the location on his phone."

"Really??"

"How the hell did the police not think of this, holy shit!"

"We have to tell them!" Charlie moved to get off Alpha's lap before he was grabbed.

"No."

"...Huh?"