Feelings

As Alpha drove, regret was starting to wash over him. The sun rose and he already got the swarm of calls and text from his phone. He was too scared to block Charlie completely, he would never do that. But a shiver still aroused after each notification.

He glanced at the tracker to see that Beta right now was static, he should rest for a few minutes and figure out what the hell he was even doing. The pure adrenaline he had while rushing to leave was dying down causing his eyes to go heavy. He sighed as he turned into a rest stop and rested his head against the wheel.

He didn't know anything in reality about the situation. Beta could be with some gang or cult. The report of him at first stealing blood at a hospital was pretty weird. Maybe Senpai himself joined in and spilled some of his own as a ritual and is alive? Maybe it went completely wrong and he was dead because of it.

It wasn't too far-fetched that it was something like that. Beta always attracted weirdos. Alpha would also recall him asking for dark goth shit. How the hell is related to this man?

Alpha exited out of the tracker and clicked on the messages. It made his eyes widen. Thirty-eight unread messages and five missed phone calls.

Shit Charlie. Maybe he did fuck up.

No.

He did fuck up.

Alpha scrambled to his own GPS to put his address in. He was going to go back right now and beg on his knees for Charlie to forgive him. How could he be this stupid. The police was incompetent but doing this was ruining his relationship, that was unacceptable. Fuck Senpai and Beta.

As he typed out his address a call popped stopping him. It was his mom. Charlie must have called her in a panic. He debated not answering her call either but something drove him that this was important.

"Mom. I know Charlie called you. Don't worry I'm coming back. I know it was stupid. "

"C-Charlie? H-Honey what are you talking about. Where are you?" She said with a voice more broken than he ever heard in his life. Charlie didn't call her? Why did she sound so upset?

"Did something happen? Are you ok?"

"T-They found him."

"...Who?"

"My baby!" A fit of cries broke out. "He was buried in the woods! Why are my babies killing each other!"

...

So he did kill him.

That asshole. That fucking asshole. Alpha's body was shaking.

THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Senpai only wanted to help him.

"A-Alpha are you still there? Can y-you and Charlie come over? I can't be alone right now."

"Mom."

"Yes, h-hon?"

"I love you and I'm sorry." Alpha then hung up and went to block both Charlie and his mother. Change of plans. That asshole didn't deserve the kindness from the police. Alpha was going to tear him apart.

He huffed as he reached for his cigarettes and lit one.