The End

They were sitting at a rest station. Beta did everything in his power to continue to drive forward but his eyes kept drifting. The breaking point was when he almost crashed into another car. He needed to rest there was no saving Charlie if he died on the way in the first place. But even with that he couldn't fall asleep.

Beta hated how he had to listen to Fred's pleas. At least it was the only thing he heard from him. After that silly love confession attempt he stayed quiet. Even now he was curled in the back seat turned away from Beta.

'It would be okay' - Beta told himself he was going to save Charlie and then the police would arrest him. He would make everything okay.

At least as okay as it can be.

He didn't want to think about the stares of his mother and Charlie, taking away the people that they loved. God he was going to face the families of those teens. People he didn't even know.

He had no idea what would come to Fred. He didn't care.

A small knock on the window made his heart jump and brought him out of his thoughts. He turned to see it was again his younger brother. Guess he did fall asleep...

Senpai's eyes have even become more swollen and the maggots have taken over his hair. But, unlike their other encounters he seemed brighter, even with a small smile on his face.

"Roll down the window!" Senpai's voice muffled through the glass.

"Are you going to strangle me again?"

"Hehe, maybe!"

Beta rolled his eyes as he reached over to bring the window down.

"What now, Senpai? I am highly aware of what I have done and need to do. You were right about everything! Are you happy now?"

"Actually that does feel nice to hear!"

"God..."

"But, I'm actually more happy because now I have someone to bring me company! It is horrible for him, but I was rather lonely..." Senpai turned toward the darkness...

"...no" , Beta whispered under his breath. He should have expected this. Out of the shadows came out a tall figure. It was Alpha, but with his face completely gone. He stumbled as he walked looking confused about where to go.

"Oh no Alpha, let me help you!" Senpai hurried over to grab his hand and pull him along to the window of the car. "He is right here. Here is the hood of the car. There you go, Al."

"Motherfucker," Beta tried his best to look away. The face of Alpha was just so gruesome. The fact the body was moving made it worse.

"Beta, Al can't really talk right now because of... obvious reasons, but he can hear you..."

"Fantastic...what a nice change of pace." Beta grunted.

"Come on, be nice now." Senpai scolded his older twin, gently holding Alpha by his arm for comfort. - "Tell him what you said to Charlie, he didn't hear your call with him and he wants to hear from your own mouth what you said to him."

Beta froze in response, his eyes jumping between Senpai and his older brother. He was unsure on what to say as his mouth opened, despite no sound coming out. He was so ashamed of what he had done...

"...Sen, Al is soo..."

"Yeahhh, you really fucked him up." Beta watch as Alpha elbowed Senpai. "Ok ok! I mean that thing fucked him up."

" I really wish that Alpha just shot me in the head... fuck this." Beta said. Alpha shook his head quickly in response.

"Now Alpha doesn't want you saying stuff like that. Listen, he isn't mad at you like me. And I guess I am starting to understand too. 'Fred' corrupted you."