Leaving/Planet of the Ood

a/n: hi gang so for the parts where the story goes along with actual episodes of doctor who might be a bit funky, so bear with me. anyways, enjoy the reading!

"Go. Quickly." he said. "What? No. I'm not leaving you." I protested. "You have to. I'm not letting you die here." He pushed me away from him. "I don't want you to die either!" I screamed. There was silence around us besides the occasional "exterminate" and gunfire. "Let me stay." I whispered. "You know I can't let you." he pulled me in for a hug. "I love you so much." he kissed my forehead. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked, looking up at him. "I will come and find you. I promise." he let me go and grabbed my necklace out of his pocket. "Goodbye." he wrapped my necklace around my neck and pushed me into the teleport.

<—————>

It's been five years since me and the Doctor met. I still had dreams, but they weren't as often as they were. Today I move out of the home. I disliked that home. The last day I had to follow the dull rules Ms. Shade gave me and the other children. Thankfully, the rules have become more tolerable as I grew up.

Out of my 8 years of staying here, I only made one friend. Her name was Frey.

  "You take that thing with you everywhere, Juno. What's up with that?" She said jokingly. I never told her about the Doctor. I kept it to myself. Me and my many sketches of the Doctor; I still had them. I shrugged and made her some coffee in the kitchen. "I can't believe you're leaving." she began to fake cry. "Oh, come on Frey, I've been here for wayyy to long." I chuckled. She pouted. "Here's your coffee." I put it down on the table. "I can't wait to leave this hellhole." she sighed. "You've got two more years until you can move out, I believe in you!" I smiled leaning on the counter.

We walked up to my room and began to pack. "What's with all the sketchbooks?" she asked grabbing four of my sketchbooks. "It's what I did to pass the time." I half lied. "Can I look through it?" she asked setting three of them down. I shrugged. "Yeah sure." I went back to packing my clothes.

"Whoa... it's like a whole different world in here." she began flipping through the sketchbook. "Mhm." I hummed. "Who is this?" she asked. I walked over to her. It was the drawing I made of the Doctor the night I met him. I smiled sadly. "A friend of mine." I said. She gasped. "Since when did you talk to anyone besides me!" she exclaimed. I knew she didn't mean any harm, but it hurt. "I'm not telling." I smirked and walked back to pack more clothes. She sighed and continued to help me pack.

I gave Frey a hug. "I'll miss you." she said muffled. I chuckled. "I'll miss you too Frey." I left the hug and looked her in the eyes. "Goodbye." she said. I frowned. "Nonono... I don't like goodbyes. I'll see you later." I said. She laughed. "Yeah. I'll see you later." she waved at me as I got in the taxi.

"Are you Miss Juno?" the taxi driver asked. "Yes I am." I replied, getting situated in the seat. "There's someone that asked about you." the driver said.

He stopped the car at a familiar alleyway. "Here we are." the driver said. He got out of the car and helped me with my suitcases. "Someone's waitin' for ya." the driver said. "What?" I asked, but the man got back into his cab and drove off. "Just my luck." I sighed.

"You grew up." I heard a man say. I quickly turned around, seeing a tall man towering over me. "Doctor?" I squinted my eyes. "Hello." he gave me a wave. "I see you got a new suit." I said gesturing towards the new brown suit. "Yeah! You like it?" he asked. I chuckled. "Looks very dashing on you Doctor."

"Oy! Space man! Can you hurry it up?" a familiar voice yelled. I turned back and saw Donna. I frowned. I remember what happened to her, but it was nice to see her. "Who's the girl?" she asked. I waved. "What did I say about calling me space man?" he yelled back at her, grabbing one of my suit cases. I grabbed the second one. "Come along Juno." he said smiling. Donna was waiting at the tardis door. "You're Juno?" she asked shocked. "Hello!" I waved. "Oh my god." She gasped. "Open the door, Donna." the Doctor said. "Right!" she opened the doors and walked in.

"I can't believe it's actually you!" she exclaimed walking towards me. "It's me." I said with a nervous chuckle. "Be nice, Donna." the Doctor said from the other side of the console. He pressed some buttons making the tardis rock back and forth. We were flying. I let out a sigh and sat down in the pilots chair. The Doctor pulled a lever and the tardis came to a stop. "Set the controls to random. Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, anywhen in the whole wide u." he began. Donna looked worried. "You okay, Donna?" I asked. "Terrified. I mean, history's one thing but an alien planet?" she replied. The Doctor kept his gaze on her. "I could always take you home." he said. She chuckled. "Yeah, don't laugh at me." I smiled and got up from the pilots chair.

"Y'know, I know what it's like. Everything you're feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder? I get that." He said to both me and Donna. I smiled. She looked surprised. "Seriously? After all this time?" Donna questioned. I chuckled, "Well yeah, why do you think he keeps going?" The doctor looked over at me and smiled. "Oh. All right then. This is barmy. I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever had package holidays. This is so- I mean it's- I don't know, it's all sort of, I don't even know what the word is." The doctor and me laughed. He grabbed his trench coat from the coral support beam. Donna went out first followed by the Doctor, and then me. "Oh, i've got the word. Freezing."

I gasped at the cold. "Snow! Oh, real snow. Proper snow at least. That's more like it. What do you think?" He turned to me. I only had a pair of mom jeans on and a black t-shirt. "A bit cold." I said. "Look at that view." he said entranced by the massive icicles hanging from bridges of rock over humongous ravines. "Yep. Beautiful, cold view." Donna said. "I second that." Donna and me looked at each other and ran back into the tardis. We both grabbed some big fur coats with hoods.

meanwhile outside of the tardis:
"-all birthdays and Christmases and two weeks of holidays a year, and then you end up here. Donna Nobel and Juno, citizens of Earth, standing on a different planet. How about that?" the Doctor turned around. Donna and Juno were nowhere to be seen. "Juno?"

Me and Donna stepped out of the tardis with our newly acquired fur coats. "Sorry, you were saying?" We were arm in arm and had our hoods over our heads. "Better?" the Doctor asked. "Lovely, thanks." Donna replied. "Comfy?" he asked me. "Yep." I said popping the p. "Can you hear anything inside of that?" the Doctor asked us both. "Pardon?" we both said. He rolled his eyes. "All right, I was saying, citizens of Earth." We all heard something rumbling. A rocket flew over our heads. "Rocket. Blimey, a real proper rocket. Now that's what I call a spaceship. You've got a box, he's got a Ferrari. Come on, let's go see where he's going." Donna said beginning to walk off. Of course, with me and her still arm in arm, I was dragged along. The Doctor sighed defeatedly and went after us.