The Christmas Invasion

Hi gang! For this Christmas, I'll be doing this Christmas special since I just watched it and I had so many ideas. I hope you enjoy!
-Rory (p.s this isn't canon to the story, but this is if Juno was there for 9 to 10s regeneration)

   In a flat in London, Jackie Tyler had been decorating a white plastic Christmas tree. She looks at a present she had gotten for Rose, then looked off into the distance.

Meanwhile, in a garage nearby, 'Merry Christmas' was playing on the radio, but another sound caught the attention of Mickey Smith. "Hey, turn that down." Mickey said. His fellow work mate couldn't hear him. "Turn it off, Stevo. Turn that off!" Mickey yelled. "John, shut up!" The radio was turned off. The familiar wheezing sound of the tardis made Mickey run out.

"Mickey!" Jackie exclaimed as she ran through an alleyway. "Jackie, it's the Tardis!" Mickey smiled. "I know, I know, I heard it. She's alive, Mickey. I said so, didn't I? She's alive!"

"Just shut up a minute." he hushed. "Well, where is it then?" Jackie asked. Suddenly, the tardis came out of the time vortex, bouncing off the blocks of flats before crashing into a set of waste bins. The Doctor opened the door inwards, still in his old t-shirt and leather jacket.

"Here we are then, London. Earth. The Solar System. We did it." he looked around until he saw two people staring at him, "Jackie. Mickey. Blimey!" he walked over and put his hands on both of their shoulders. "No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there. I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you, something important." he began, "What was it? No, hold on, hold on. Hold on, shush, shush, shush, shush." he shushed, "Oh, I know!" he looked at the pair with a goofy smile. "Merry Christmas!" he exclaimed before he collapsed.

Two girls exited the tardis. "What happened? Is he all right?" Rose asked. "I don't know, he just keeled over. But who is he? Where's the Doctor?" Mickey questioned. Juno kneeled down beside him. "That's him, right in front of you. That's the Doctor." Rose closed the tardis door. "What do you mean, that's the Doctor? Doctor who?"

The Doctor was laid on a bed, dressed in pajamas. "Here we go. Tina the cleaner's got this lodger, a medical student, and she was fast asleep, so I just took it. Though I still say we should take him to hospital." Jackie sat down on the bed, handing a stethoscope to Rose. "We can't. They'd lock him up." Rose shook her head. "They'd just dissect him. You know, one bottle of his blood could change the whole future of the human race." Juno explained. "Shush!" Rose hit Juno's shoulder.

Rose went on to listen to  both sides of the Doctor's chest. "Both working." she informed. "What do you mean, both?" Jackie asked. "He's got two hearts." Juno said. "Oh, don't be stupid." Jackie scoffed. "He has." Rose argued. "Anything else he's got two of?" Jackie mumbled. "Oh, leave him alone." Rose makes the other two get up and leave. When they left, the Doctor exhaled a breathe of regeneration energy.

Rose went through the fridge while Jackie and Juno watched from the other side of the kitchen. "How can he go changing his face? Is that a different face or is he a different person?" Jackie questioned, she looked over to Juno. "Also speaking of different faces, who the bloody hell are you?" Jackie asked Juno. "I travel with him and Rose, basically." Juno answered with a nervous smile. "You aren't alien too are you?" Jackie questioned. Rose turned around to answer the question Jackie asked.

"How should I know of he's a different person? Sorry. The thing is I thought I knew him, Mum. I thought me and him were, and then he goes and does this. I keep forgetting he's not human." Rose replied. "The big question is where'd you get a pair of men's pyjamas from?" Rose looked over to Jackie.

"Howard's been staying over." Jackie answered.

"What, Howard from the market? How long's that been going on?"