The Big Bang pt. 2(Finale)

"What, it's morning already? How did that happen?" Amy asked as we got to the roof. "History is shrinking. Is anybody listening to me? The universe is collapsing. We don't have much time left." The Doctor proceeded to sonic a satellite dish off it's stand.

"Uhm, Doctor, what are you doing?" Rory questioned. "Looking for the tardis." the Doctor answered. "But the tardis exploded." Rory said in a matter-of-fact way. The Doctor turned to him, "Okay then, I'm looking for an exploding tardis."

"I don't understand. So, the tardis blew up and took the universe with it. But why would it do that? How?" Amy asked.

"Great question for another time, Amy. The question at the moment is, we were taught that total event collapse meant every star in the universe never happened. Not one single one of them ever existed. So, if all the stars that ever were are gone, then what is that?" I pointed to a huge burning ball in the sky.

"Like I said, I'm looking for an exploding tardis."

"But that's the sun."

"Is it? Well, here's the noise that sun is making right now." the Doctor played the noise that the so called "sun" was making. It was the tardis. "That's my Tardis burning up. That's what's been keeping the Earth warm."

"Doctor, there's something else."

The sound of rivers voice echoed. "I'm sorry, my loves."

"There's a voice."

"I can't hear anything." Amy said. "Trust the plastic." The sound was amplified, repeating River's last words. "I'm sorry, my loves. I'm sorry, my loves. I'm sorry, my loves."

"Doctor, that's River. How can she be up there?" Amy questioned. "It must be like a recording or something." Rory guessed. The Doctor shook his head, "No, it's not." his eyes widened, "Of course, the emergency protocols. The Tardis has sealed off the control room and put her into a time loop to save her."

"She is right at the heart of the explosion."

In the tardis, River was repeatedly running to the doors to open them, but a brick wall blocked her path. "I'm sorry, my love."

The loop repeated, but now I was standing in her way. "Hello darling. I'm home." I said with a smile. "And what sort of time do you call this?" We teleported back to the rooftop. "Amy! And the plastic Centurion?" River questioned. "Oh, don't worry about that. He's on our side." the Doctor reassured.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You know, I dated a Nestene duplicate once. Swappable head. It did keep things fresh." she told Amy. "Right then, I have questions, but number one is this. What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?" River questioned the Doctor. The Doctor frowned. "It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool." he said with a grin. Amy grabbed the fez off his head and threw it into the air where it was shot into pieces by River's gun.

"Oh!" the Doctor exclaimed, but before he could get a word in about his fez, the dalek from before rose up to the roof. "Exterminate!" it yelled. "Running again! Move, move. Go!" The Doctor used the satellite dish to shield us as we got back down to the roof access. "Doctor, come on." Rory ushered.

"Shush." he hushed Rory, "It's moving away, finding another way in. It needs to restore its power before it can attack again. Now, that means we've got exactly four and a half minutes before it's at lethal capacity."

"How do you know?" Rory questioned. "Because that's when it's due to kill me."

"Kill you? What do you mean, 'kill you'?" Rory asked. "Oh, shut up. Never mind. How can that Dalek even exist? It was erased from time and then it came back." We made it up to the upper corridor. "How?" the Doctor pondered. "You said the light from the Pandorica-" I cut Rory off, "It isn't a light, Rory. It's a restoration field. You know what, forget it. Call it a light. That 'light' brought Amy back, restored her, but how could it bring back a Dalek when the Daleks have never existed?"